-18-

|Fuck Me & Feed Me|

__

Vernon gave Seungkwan a small taste of his addictively sweet lips, allowing the smaller boy to become entangled in the intoxicating taste of sugary sweet tongue and saliva.

Seungkwan wrapped his arms around Vernon's shoulders, wanting the so desirable kiss to be more vigorous in motion.

He pushed harder onto Vernon, grinding his protruding shaft against the boys heftier one in desperation.

"Desperate are we?" Vernon teased, pushing his hand onto Seungkwan's back arching him, before proceeding to pump the boys' member against his own, in his other hand.

Seungkwan nodded, moaning in sync to Vernon's movement, his eyes blanked down at Vernon's big hand rubbed them both off, his eyes filling with tears of pleasure, "I love it so much."

"How much?" Vernon gripped Seungkwans length in his hand harshly causing the boy to tremble and moan in distress.

"Hm?" Vernon repeated, now rubbing around Seungkwan's slit, the boy shook his head not being able to let anything out but hot moans, "tell me how fucking much."

Seungkwan's voice was low and filled with hot air flowing out with each word, "S-so...fucking...much!"

"That's right," Vernon grabbed Seungkwan's neck and pulled him in smashing their lips together again, their lips wrestled for dominance.

When they pulled away Seungkwan eagerly pushed his hand back and went to shove his fingers into his flexing hole to help relieve himself but in an instant, Vernon grabbed that same naughty hand and slammed the boy back into the mattress.

Now Seungkwan was bent back, his hands secured to the bed and his legs on each side of Vernon's slim build, the stronger males chest over his.

"What's this, does my little prince want to fuck himself from the behind all on his own?" Vernon mocked, his member rubbed against Seungkwan's throbbing entrance, just teasing the poor boy, "so selfish."

Wow, I don't know why being called prince was so hot all of a sudden.

"Mm... I'm sorry," Seungkwan bit his lip, his thighs were just enticed by Vernon's movement, "could you help me, daddy?"

"I'm not sure if I can baby boy," Vernon chuckled with that morning raspiness caught in his throat, which was so sexy it made Seungkwan become a hundred times more turned on.

"P-please," Seungkwan spoke with soft words, really getting desperate, wanting Vernon's dick in him already.

"I mean I could just fuck you like crazy and make you come right away."

"But..."

"I think I'll have my fun first," Vernon smirked devilishly towards the blondie, before leaning down into Seungkwans protruding chest in front of him.