Visual Reference: Aliens and Objects

ALIENS

Aliens in this story are NOT like the typical Aliens that humans have always imagined them to be. 
These Aliens are quite... unique and- well, scary.
They have hard outer shells, almost making them look metallic-almost like they are a part machine. 

Historical Fact (in this story): When the invasion started in 2521, Humans tried to negotiate with the aliens and tried to communicate with them. Thinking it was a smart idea for the world leader's to personally go to the mothership to have a 'talk' with the aliens, they went on a suicide mission which they never returned from.
"Who knows, maybe these aliens really did do experiments on them and totally not vaporize them in order to end life on Earth and colonize the planet. Read your books, children" - History teachers in colonies all around the world today.

There are 3 types of Aliens- but before that...

'The Mothership'
Location:
Hovering above Japan (mostly above Tokyo City) since 2521
This isn't just a ship, but a NEST for aliens. The ship itself is a being. The mother, to all the other aliens. No one had ever been successful in defeating the mothership ( Humanity didn't even surpass her babies yet, what do you expect?)

FOR VISUAL REFERENCE (Art is not mine, again)

I know this is madness but- SOMETHING like this with a lot fewer tentacles and is way bigger in size-  

FOR VISUAL REFERENCE (Art is not mine, again)I know this is madness but- SOMETHING like this with a lot fewer tentacles and is way bigger in size-  

As for her babies...

1. The Air Troopers
Earthlings gave them this name since they can fly/hover in the sky. (Like their mommy)
Their heavy tentacles are deadly and can easily crush a human.
Ranges from the size of an elephant to a size of an army tanker. 
They can shoot lasers from their.. ?eyes? .. ?peepholes?... humans are still figuring that one out.
Visual image: