𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 { Author's Note }

Hello, my fellow terrestrial beings and aquatic creatures- possibly even airborne entities? 💀

Okay no LMFAO hi angels~! I've had the idea for this book for literal AGES- I even wrote this but then deleted it again. (I don't know why I did that but anyway-) I'm gonna give you another interesting story with an abnormally long ass plot- (Tell me if you find it interesting)

Genres:
Science Fiction/Fanfiction/Action/Romance/Angst

Please remember✅❕

- The story is purely fictional~ everything is my imagination.

- Please don't plagiarize my work! A book is precious to the author.

- The idol's personalities in the book differ from their actual ones, again, it's just for entertainment.

- Do not spread any type of hate!!! pls, no homophobia (this book includes GXB, GXG and BXB ships

- Be aware of these triggers;

1. Deaths (not many)

2.  Angst

3. Some boylove;)

4. Gore

5. Cursing

SYNOPSIS

Year 2521: the golden age of humankind. Technology had never been so advanced. After tens of global disasters throughout the years (mostly flues/viral spreads and natural disasters), humans were sure they were prepared for every possible strike that nature or the universe may throw at the planet; including an Alien invasion.

But what happens when the aliens don't happen to be the typical Almond-eyed, pale-skinned, human-sized wrinkled geckos that abduct earthlings to do experiments on? What if they were much more horrid, more advanced, and have a killer nature, that mankind never expected?

Civilization crumbled to the ground and was forced to seek safety below it. 

Barely 4 billion people survived the invasion, out of the entire population of 10 billion on the Earth at that time, and even fewer livestock were lucky enough to seek shelter within the Earth's caverns along with them.

Now, 21 years later, in the year 2542, Humans reside in colonies in underground caves, In cities that range from 8-kilometer square to a whopping one-tenth of Tokyo city itself, where the infamous 'mothership' claims as her land. 

In one of the smaller colonies below Japan, were 2 siblings, known for their mischievous and mysterious persona- one of them, 24-year-old Lee Minho, hated the aliens more than anything, for it was the reason he lost his parents and became an orphan at only 4 years old, forced underground, and almost lost his baby sister in a poorly built orphanage. 

He felt restless; a fire burning in him, imploring him to leave the safety of the colony and destroy every single bulletproof-shelled, tentacled creature that invaded the planet, with his bare hands. But then again- that was a suicide mission, and his sister, Lee Miyuki, was the only reason keeping him from taking that step.

He knew the surface was a bad, bad place. And he didn't want to drag her along with him.

But what if it was inevitable? What happens when they, along with the two boys who lived with them, were picked to face the monstrosities, as a way to repent for the havoc they caused in the underground city they lived in? 

Will Minho realize just how perilous and implausible thier mission was? Will Miyuki be able to help her brother on a land where she never stepped foot onto? Will they be able to bring down the invaders or will they too, flee back to the colony, instead of risking a couple of human lives to save the rest of humanity?

Well, read to find out...