Chapter 6

"We could just pretend that we're there to buy some stuff and then steal something before making a run for it instead of ...that," Jeongin said as they both stayed by a window of a large shop that was high up in a building. 

The other buildings gave good cover for them from the other three sides as they watched the cashier; a woman about their age or older, chewing on some glowing purple bubble gum while she kept on typing into an odd-looking computer.

"No, we'll go by my plan since I won the race," Miyuki said, turning her face to Jeongin before pouting a bit. 

"Yeah, you did, with a headstart! That wasn't fair" Jeongin crossed his arms. From afar, they would look like two arguing kids who were crouched down on their hoverboards.

"Come on- this is your first time! and this way it'll be fun" Miyuki said enthusiastically, nudging her elbow against his arm. Jeongin sighed, rolling his eyes before looking through the window again.

"Okay fine" He sighed, finally giving in to the plan that Miyuki made. He wasn't exactly happy with it- since it could be more risky than the one he had in mind; but it was still a smart one, so he had to give her that.

The girl chuckled happily before patting the boy's shoulder. "Alright, get going then, little fox," She said playfully and Jeongin gave her a small glare while she gave him an innocent smile. 

He knew she was calling that because he hated it. 

Annoyed, he let out a groan before dashing away to start their plan while Miyuki turned her head to the window.

She waited for a couple of minutes before she saw Jeongin walk into the shop. 

Unlike she and her brother, Jeongin's face wasn't familiar to the city, so he could easily get past security and no one would really expect him to be there other than to buy something. 

He walked in and turned to the window, giving a bored look at the girl who had just above her chin poking up from the closed window frame. 

He didn't like her idea one bit- but here goes nothing.

"Hey," Jeongin muttered, acting a bit nervous as he approached the cashier in her seat. Her eyes were glued to the screen as she chewed on the bubblegum.

"Yes welcome to Skyline's, I'm Chloe, what can I help you with?" She spoke in a lazy voice, not even sparing a look at him. Well, it's obvious she really enjoyed her job, doesn't it?' 

"Um..." Jeongin glanced at the window, to his best friend who gave him a small thumbs up, holding her laugh. She couldn't hear what he said, or the cashier's reply, but she knew Jeongin was struggling already.

"Do you uh- have mint emerald shampoo-" 

"Second shelf to your right" The girl cut him off, still chewing that gum, and then blew a glowing purple bubble before continuing.

The boy pursed his lips, placing his hands on the counter. "Um well- how about uh- do you have the latest brand of scent that's been-"

"We have one more bottle on a shelf at the back"

"How about the Shin Kage action figures-"

"To your left, sir"

"golden rice!?"

"Third section, second column next to the window" The woman replied immediately, all while typing and not even giving him a glance.

"What does this store not have?..." Jeongin muttered under his breath before looking at her. "Okay well, how about condoms!?" He yelled, slamming his hands on the counter. The woman stayed silent, and only the light sound of her fingers tapping on a screen keyboard could be heard. 

She then placed a box on the counter, pulling it from a drawer beside her while her other hand was busy on the keyboard.

"There," She said, bored.

Jeongin bit his lip, trying not to groan in frustration as he wasn't able to get her attention. 

Miyuki was already laughing from the other side of the window and luckily, her voice cannot be heard from the inside, but Jeongin knew she was enjoying watching this.

"What about- okay could you stop chewing on that gum for a second please!?" Jeongin finally groaned moving his hands across his face in frustration. 

The woman stopped typing and she scoffed. "Excuse me, this is the best gum to ever be made in histo-" She turned her gaze to him and immediately her words halt on seeing the frustrated male. 

His fox-like eyes, his perfect, silky black hair, and his tall figure. 

She was in awe for a few seconds. 

"would you like... like um.. like some? we uh... have it in stock," She asked, smiling awkwardly as she stood up. 

Jeongin sighed in relief. Finally, something they didn't have on display in the shop 

"Yes, please," He said, smiling a bit. The girl couldn't take her eyes off him and when she saw how he gave her that smile, she was already floating to heaven. 

It's not every day that some hot guy appears in the shop she works at.

"O-Okay... I'll be right back," She said, making her way out of the room.

"take your time!" Jeongin said as she walked past him and she gave out a small squeal, looking down at the floor, hiding a blush. 

The boy then groaned once she was out. That wasted so much time, but at least it worked. 

Without wasting any more time, he quickly walked over to the desk the cashier sat at. He eyed the weird-looking computer for a minute but then, let his fingers do their thing; hack.

It was like cutting a birthday cake for him. It was that easy, and he was that good at it. 

 He hacked into the security system and turned everything off before getting up and walking to the window, unlocking it, and lifting it up. 

Miyuki jumped inside, giggling a bit. "Not bad, little fox" She muttered, and he rolled his eyes walking away from her as he picked out a black trash bag from his pockets along with the girl.

"Let's just get this over with.."