O P E N I N G C H A P T E R

He sighed in contentment.

"Ahhh... Beautiful day, early for work, no wife running after me with a frying pan, and a can of iced coffee. Can this day possibly get any be-"

A swift movement cut through the air right in front of the man, making him stumble ever so slightly. 

Luckily the can in his hand didn't fall. He sighed, relieved. 

Another swift movement, cutting the air behind him this time, startling him.

The small can of coffee in his hand let out a few clinks when it went flying out of his grasp and fell onto the ground in front of him.

 Stunned and confused, he looked at his now spilled drink which lay a few feet away, and luckily, left his business suit unstained.

"Sorry about that!" He lifted his gaze when he heard an unfamiliar female's voice and looked at the road ahead. A female with lavender hair was running at a first pace, waving back at him a bit before turning around. 

Her figure was slowly disappearing into the road ahead.

Before he could come back from his confused mind; another swift movement. This time, making him stumble and fall onto the ground, right into the puddle of caffeine-- poor guy, all he wanted was to enjoy his morning coffee in peace. 

The girl turned around to take a glimpse of the male, to see if he was okay, but instead, her gaze fixes on another male; her pursuer. He was swiftly making the distance she created between her and the male, shorter.

 She quickly turned her head, looking at the male running ahead of her, a glowing purple crystal in one of his palms. 

"Min! He's catching up! I told you you were stupid to take this route" She yelled, and the male turned his head around momentarily, rolling his eyes in an almost annoyed way.

He then made a swift turn, jumping on a rectangular bin before leaping up onto a wall, and pulling himself up onto the roof of a building using his upper body strength with ease. The girl groaned a little, following the other lavender head, doing the same. 

The male in uniform who chased after them, ran into the trash bin with a thud when he took the sharp turn, making him quickly slow down-- The girl smirked on realizing that it created some distance between him and them once more. 

It really did stop him. But not the other three still on their trail.