Chapter 8

Jeongin and Miyuki rode on their hoverboards in silence. The male glanced over to the girl who seemed to be in her own world, in a thought. 

He cleared his throat a bit, getting her attention. Miyuki turned her head, looking at Jeongin with a plain look.

"What?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows slightly, knowing that he wanted to say something.

Jeongin hesitated for a moment but then spoke. "Uh- what happened back there..." He started but her words cut him off.

"It wasn't intended." She said, looking away. "Minho and I had never- well never- hurt someone like that ourselves... that's not-" Her blabbering was then cut short when Jeongin slipped his words through their conversation once more.

"I was going to say that what happened back there was not your fault," Jeongin said, causing the girl to look back at him. She blinked her eyes a few times before her lips curled up into a small smile and looked down a little.

Jeongin blushed as her little action caused his heart to beat faster for a moment. He loved making her smile like that, even if it makes his heart all giddy.

They made their way to the hideout slowly and carefully, avoiding being spotted. There were no more playful conversations between but there was a comfortable silence they both enjoyed. 

A few moments later, just as they neared the edge of the city, Jeongin stopped his hoverboard, causing the girl to do the same.

"There's something I wanted to tell you..." Jeongin said, his voice going quiet and his whole appearance becoming nervous and a bit shy at the same time; which wasn't an often sight for Miyuki to see.

She raised her eyebrow at him curiously, waiting for him to continue.

Jeongin had just openned his mouth to speak when he heard a male's voice behind them.

"Hey!!" 

Jeongin felt his face go pale and felt himself stiffen up. 

The girl lifted her gaze at the voice and rolled her eyes when she saw Minho on his hoverboard, his arms crossed and a frown on his face.

Minho went closer to the younger two, eyeing them.

"What are you two up to?" He asked and then turned to Jeongin. "And since when did you learn to ride that thing?" He added another question and the younger sighed before looking at the older male. 

 "We went supply-hunting 'cause we were bored and I taught him that" Miyuki answered the questions easily, crossing her arms at her brother. Minho noticed how they both had supplies with them and it all did make sense- but Miyuki gave him a weird look.

"Changbin said you went supply hunting too... you didn't get any?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows and looking at him curiously. 

Minho, taken aback by the sudden question, blinked a little before nodding. "Yeah uhm- I tried to get into a place with tough security so yeah-" Minho shrugged, lying to his sister who just nodded, not giving much thought to it since it was likely of her brother to do something like that.

"Oh, and what were you gonna say?" Miyuki then asked, turning to Jeongin, making the male gulp as he immediately received a sharp, curious look from Minho.

"Just- Thank you for taking me supply hunting!" Jeongin said, a nervous chuckle leaving his lip right after. The girl smiled, nodding, happy that her best friend liked the experience he had. 

Minho raised an eyebrow at them before looking away and dashing forward toward their hideout in the distance as they exit the city. They hover across the abyss crossing the radius of the forcefield around their home which made it and themselves to anyone else beyond that radius.

Meanwhile, in one of the buildings at the edge of the city, in the shadows was a man with binoculars, watching them. A smirk forced on his rosy plump lips as they disappeared in midair, now knowing exactly where their little 'hideout' was. 

'Found you...' 

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 | STRAYKIDS FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें