Chapter 11

"Sir... we don't have any more soldiers in the colony we could possibly send-" Lisa started, but her voice was cut off by the man as he sighed and replied.

"I know..." 

"Then what are you planning, sir?" Lisa asked, furrowing her eyebrows as Junkwon turned to face her.

 Silence followed... long moments of silence and Miyuki was looking between them, she too being curious about what Junkwon would say.

Jungkwon, instead of replying, turned his head to the younger girl, eyes narrowing. However, Miyuki didn't show any hint of being intimidated.

The man sighed once more, turning his gaze toward Lisa. He pondered on the thought that crossed his mind for a few seconds, contemplating the outcome of it before speaking it out loud.

And the moment Lisa heard what he said, her eyes widened, and so did Miyuki's, and both of them went silent.

___

Minho was annoyed. 

He was pacing back and forth, and every now and then he would glare at his cuffed hands before shifting his gaze to the red-haired male across the room. His frustration increased every time he did so, as the younger male would give him a mocking grin.

Minho heaved a loud, annoyed sigh, catching the attention of Changbin who had been glaring at Hyunjin for a while now. 

Everyone else seemed to be either sitting down or leaning on a wall... except Minho. He had been walking back and forth from the moment his sister went for the 'interview'. And now, he was annoyed that they were taking way longer than anyone else. 

It made him worry, and it made him mad. Had they done anything to her, he was ready to slit their throats even if both his hands were cuffed. He knew he would lose it if anything were to happen to her.

She was... everything he had left of him. Everything else was destroyed. His home, his family, everything. Except her. Except his younger sister.

"I would like all of you to follow me" 

Minho's head immediately darted toward the unfamiliar voice. He gritted his teeth when he didn't see his sister behind the man who spoke; an officer in all black, his laser gun loaded and ready in his hand, and wearing a mask that made it almost impossible to recognize him. 

"Where's Miyuki!? Where is my sister!?" Minho demanded as he stomped his way to the shorter male, making sure his gaze was burning holes through those dark goggles that the other male wore. 

"I was given orders to guide you to admin. So please, follow me" The male said, lifting his head ever so slightly to line his gaze with the enraged Minho who stood barely inches away from the officer, giving him a threatening look.

The shorter male was unphased though. 

"Follow me. All of you" He said before turning around, ignoring the look Minho gave him before walking ahead into the hallway.

Changbin and Jeongin shared a small glance at each other and then followed the officer while Minho just grumpily stood his ground. Hyunjin then approached the older, attempting to drag the lavender-haired male by the collar but he was quick to prevent him.