Chapter 10

Miyuki coughed a little, stepping back with the three males as the group watched the propellors of the drone slowing down. 

The dust slowly cleared and they noticed three figures walking out from the vehicle.

The first one was a man who wore a black suit, wavy long black hair slicked back nicely, a fierce look on his face. The next was a woman in a red and black outfit, with short red hair a resting bitch face. And the third was another male; younger than the two who walked out prior.

The latter wore a black jumpsuit, and he had a light smirk on his lip as he appeared into the group's view. His eyes were on Minho's, and the latter frowned upon seeing the redhead. 

"You..." Minho hissed in a quiet voice, stepping forward at him, but stopped when the older male in the black suit blocked his path. 

"We don't normally use our guests for such unimportant cases like you but..." The male said, looking right into Minho's eyes. "...I thought maybe the city would like its troublemakers behind bars," He spoke in a calm tone.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows, clenching his jaw as he looked at the man in front of him, standing between him and the redhead.

"You'll need to catch us first," Minho said, turning his body toward the hoverboards that were close by, but he found that armed men were standing between him and the boards, dangerous laser guns in their hands.

"You're outnumbered..." The male, whose name was Seo Jungkwon, muttered lowly, and Minho clenched his fists in annoyance. He was about to punch him, but a swift hand stopped his fists and pushed him back. 

He saw that the red-haired male was now standing in front of him, an amused look still on his face.

"Oh, don't like losing? You can't win every fight, Minho" He chuckled a bit, causing Minho to grow even more furious. 

"I can... and I will, Hyunjin" Minho gritted out the name while Hyunjin rolled his eyes a bit and turned to Jungkwon. 

"I'm excited to see his face behind bars. Can we just get them arrested now?" He asked before turning back to Minho, giving him a small cocky grin.

Minho gritted his teeth and Miyuki furrowed her eyebrows at the male. 

She wondered how her brother knew him.

Changbin also looked at the redhead with a pissed expression, ready to step closer to Minho to back him up, but before he could move, he felt his hands being pulled back and cuffed by one of the armed soldiers.

The rest of the group was given the same treatment and the only person who struggled to get the cuffs off was Minho. 

"That's embarrassing... You can't get that off" Hyunjin said with a light snicker, flicking Minho's forehead, which made the lavender head burn holes in the younger's face with the glare he gave.

// 🪐 //

The four of them were taken to the police headquarters of the city, which was just a very tall skyscraper that had an underground prison connected to it. Instead of throwing them into one of those cells that had blazing lasers as bars, they were taken into a small room as a group, much to their surprise.

It was for an interview- apparently if any of them had something that could benefit the colony, they would be forced to do labor work while they stayed in prison.