Prologue

As mentioned in the story description, this is not an original work. At first, I hesitated to change the bad grammar. So bear with me since the good grammar starts in chapter 5.

This story takes place after 2nd year volume 2, before the departure of students to the island. All 2nd year students and teachers found themselves in a theatre or a place similar to a theatre. They all saw a figure standing in front of the screen.

Ayanokoji (POV)

Everyone was in an area like a movie theatre. Teachers and students alike were in a frenzy. Their confusion was too much. Naturally, in such a ridiculous circumstance, everyone would respond in the same way. And where are we now? How can we arrive here? I was thinking about things like that until I observed the person in front of the screen. He was quietly observing each of us. It seemed like he was having fun, but only a few students were aware of him due to fear.

Third-person POV

Ryuuen: "Could you stop that creepy smile of yours and tell us what you want from us, you freak?" he said. Everyone now turned their attention to the figure in front of them.

??? - "Well, it looks like someone finally noticed me, and don't say such harsh words as creepy... Come on, what do you expect me to do other than enjoy myself?"

Sakayanagi: "Fine, then I will enjoy myself when I crush you. You shouldn't have any problems with it, right?" she said, showing her smile and aura of superiority.

??? "Are you guys really high school students? Well, whatever it is, it concerns me. I don't have a name, so feel free to call me whatever you want. No, on second thought, call me Kirito. Who knows what kind of name you guys might end up giving me?"

Kirito: "So well as you might have guessed, this isn't a normal occurrence; you guys have been teleported (isekai'ed) to this place."

Sotomura (professor): "This is like fantasy, but if that's the case, don't tell me we're all dead!!!!!"

Kirito: "Nothing of that sort; you all have been teleported to this place, and as for why, I want to show you guys something interesting."

Mashima sensei: "What do you mean by intersting? Could you be kind enough to elaborate?"

Kirito: "Simply, I will be showing you the actions taken by students behind the scenes in the past year, some secrets of students, and stuff like that."

Shinohara: "What do you mean by secrets?"

Kushida: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? FUCK!!!!!!" she thought

Ike: "Yeah, and what will you gain anyway from doing this?"

Kirito: "What will I gain? huh, good question Well, let's just say I want to entertain myself."

Ryuuen: "kukukkukukukukukuku; "he burst into laughter

Sakayangi: "This is indeed going to be fun."

Ryuuen realised he would be able to gain some information on Ayanokoji, and Sakayanagi was excited to see what Ayanokoji was doing all this time since coming here.

kirito: "Right, it will be fun Thats why, without wasting time, lets start so please take your seat. It's not like you guys have any other choice anyway."

Ayanokoji (POV)

As I was taking my seat, I received an email from Ryuuen saying, "What will you do now, Mr. X?". I closed my phone and saw Ryuuen smiling at me and a look of consternation from Kei and Horikita, while Sakayanagi was looking at me with interest, as if a little girl had just gotten to see her favourite character play a role. Even though this Kirito guy never said he would be showing anything about me, there's no doubt it's going to be a problem. I just hope this doesn't turn into a mess..