Arrival Day

Arrival day
AYANOKOJI (POV)

The Japanese government has created the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School with the express purpose of developing future leaders. This would be my school from now on .

Ike -"This voice its ayanokoji right "

kirito- " right its from the time when you all came to school"

shinohara - " but whats the point in listening to him"

kirito- "you all will find out soon for now keep watching"

Okay stop for a moment. Take a deep breath . Alright here we go!

"Wait!"

The instant i tried to take my first courageous step , it was a girl to sat next to me on the bus.

Onodera - " This voice it belongs to horikita-san but if she is stoping him does that mean you both know each other from before"

Horikita -  "No that was the first time we met"

"You were looking at me why" she asked

she narrowed her eyes when we spoke

"Sorry. I was just a bit interested. Whatever the reason, you didn't have any thoughts of giving up your seat to the old woman, right?"

Sudo- "old woman ??"

kushida - " oh i get it you guys are talking about that incident"

Ike - " what incident "

kushida - " well there was a old woman in the bus since the bus has no more seats for anyone to sit i asked others to give up there seat to the old woman"

Ike - "As always you are always helping others kushida- chan"

"Yeah yeah, I didn't want to give up my seat. What's wrong with that?"

Ike - " woah horikita- san you are too rude "

horikita glared at ike making him shut his mouth

"No, it's just that I thought the same thing. I also didn't have any intention of giving up my seat. I like to stay out of trouble"

"Stay out of trouble? Don't compare me to you. I didn't give up my seat because I did not feel any sense in giving up the seat to an old woman."

"Isn't that worse than just staying out of trouble?"

Shinohara -" Don't you think you guys are in the wrong here "

Hirata -" yeah i think Shinohara-san is right "

"I don't know. I'm just acting on my own beliefs. It's different from people who avoid troublesome things like you. I don't want to spend time with people like you."

"well that's true but still....."said one of the students

"... I feel the same way."

I just wanted to give my opinion, but I wasn't really in the mood to talk back and forth.

We both deliberately sighed and started walking in the same direction.

kirito - "Now then lets move to the next scene where we will see how ayanokoji and horikita became aquainted"

For the first few days after the entrance ceremony, students must make friends in order to enjoy the rest of their school life.

If someone fails at this task, it is said that a miserable three years awaits them.