Most Defective

Horikita (POV)

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

Sudo -"hey that's suzune's voice we finally get to see it from your perspective" he said with a happy voice.

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave.

Ike -"could you tell us what's going on"

Shinohara- "yeah i feel a little lost"

Horikita- "This is after sudo's trial was over" she said

Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the table.

"So. What methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their complaint without a reason, would they?"

Keisei -"so Class C withdraw their complaint, that's how you dealt with the problem back then"

Shinohara -"but how did horikita-san made them back off?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

Ishizaki -"Fabricated a lie huh, so it's just like ryuuen-san told us"

Ryuuen -"You were a fool to fall for that pathetic trap"

Ike -"what..... lie, what's that supposed to mean"

Horikita- "don't think much about it it's already over now, there's no need for you to know anyway"

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?"

Onodera -"Duh, it's horikita-san , right"

Professor -"I am smelling something else, sure enough our protagonist did something really badass behind everyone" he said while grinning

Inogashira -"can you keep your mouth shut otaku"

Ishizaki -"I feel bad for that guy, he is one of the few who understand the situation best but still is treated so badly huh you have my condolences" he thought

"Why do you care about that?"

Ike -" yeah , i thought sensei don't care about the class"

Shinohara - "he is right I don't think i have seen sensei taking interest like this before"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

All the class D students eyes widened for a second

Ike -"hey , sensei why are you so hung up on him"

Shinohara -"yeah, well it's true he helped us in midterm without our knowing i am grateful to him for that too, but don't you think he is just ....ugh... how should I say it but well he isn't contributing to class right so don't you think it's useless to think he is hung up on his peaceful life for who knows why" she said she didn't said anything like useless this time, it also looks like many students are looking at me with different light after watching me help sakura and them during midterms.

Miyamoto -"yeah, and besides we have horikita-san on our side"

Inogashira -"But ayanokoji-kun scored 100 in his current exam so does that mean he has started to help the class more openly now"