Now you feel it, no?

This chapter is over 20 THOUSAND words. If you skip any part of it, I swear to God I will come to your house and SHOOT you. (In Minecraft)

ALL MY HOMIES HATE NORMIES!

Unable to understand what Ayanokoji's intentions are students just kept looking at the screen trying to piece the puzzle together that has been laid in front of them.

Ayanokoji showing himself on the roof top and saying/monologuing about how ryuuen is a prey to be hunted.

Unable to understand any of those occurrences and why ayanokoji showed himself, students just watched, unable to hide the confusion that took over them.

Until now they all thought that ayanokoji is just going to pretend he stumbled here and use words to force ibuki, albert and ishizaki to revolt against ryuuen but that wasn't looking the case anymore.

What ayanokoji is planning by showing himself up on the rooftop, is what everyone is thinking.

"Oh?"

"It's obviously a lie," said Ibuki. "You came here on someone else's orders, Ayanokouji."

"What's the matter, Ibuki?" asked Ryuuen. "It seems you want to believe that Ayanokouji isn't X."

"It's not about what I want to believe. I'm telling you; he can't be. He's... This guy's stupidly good-natured. He's a softie. Besides, he probably doesn't even know about Karuizawa, and X, and everything—don't you think?"

"Good-natured? What makes you say that?" asked Ryuuen.

"When we were on the island, I hid Karuizawa's underwear in a boy's bag to sabotage Class D. Everyone went straight to suspecting me, since I'm from Class C—except Ayanokouji. He even told me straight out that he didn't think I'd done it."

"Did that make you happy?"

"Quit joking around. Of course it didn't make me happy; I was actually guilty of the crime. It just told me that he's an incompetent student who doesn't know how to doubt someone clearly suspicious." In other words, she couldn't imagine someone like that being able to manipulate Class D from the shadows.

"Well taking into account what happened during summer time I doubt she will believe it or rather she just don't want to believe it" Nishikawa said

Nishino in understanding also nodded and many other students also agreed to it

Ibuki don't have any friends, and she never really talk much to anyone either, but ayanokoji on the island exam told her he belives her.

Considering ibuki who has been always alone, someone telling her that they believe her with no hint of doubt is something which will make anyone feel somewhat inclince towards the other person and that wasn't only thing, students have seen what happened during summer vacation. Ibuki even talked about how she can't just make friends or talk, just like how she said 'I am like somone who likes cat but has allergy"

Well, it wasn't much but she ended up opening up to ayanokoji.

Ibuki has unconciously started to see ayanokoji as a friend, he could even be considered her first friend although neither of the party has ever confirmed/said it.

But for ibuki it was inevitable that she will end up not able to believe what was happening as the doubts in her mind will start to rise about whether ayanokoji was just using her whenever they talked, met or was it normal/genuine talk they had with no other malicious or ulterior motive.

"She is forced in a situation where she can only feel distraught" said Katsuragi.

"I feel bad for her" muttered some students.