Revelation Starting

Ayanokoji (POV)

"Um, is Chiyabashira-sensei here?"

Ike - " why is it him again "

Shinohara - " yeah i don't want to here his thoughts they are annoying"

Hashimoto - " whats the problem i mean we don't have any choice to go  with it ,right, so why don't you just try to let it end faster and if you guys aren't you can all just ignore right " Well lets see if i can get any information on him with these video

shinohara - " well i guess u r right "

Ayanokoji - "This is bad if my memory serves me right then ...crap" he thought

"What? Sae-chan? She was here until a few moments ago..."

Hoshinomiya- " Oh ! isn't this the first time me met ayanokoji -kun"

The teacher who looked back had wavy, shoulder-length hair that gave off an adult-like impression. She said Chiyabashira-sensei's name as if they were close. They also look close in age.

"Looks like she had something to do. Do you want to wait inside?"

"No, I'll wait in the hallway."

I don't feel comfortable in areas like the staff room. Because I didn't want to attract any attention, I decided to stay in the hallway. As soon as I thought that, the teacher walked out into the hallway.

"I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, responsible for class B. I've been best friends with Sae since high school. We're close enough to call each other Sae-chan and Chie-chan~."

I've never heard of her before, but it seems like some useless information.

Hoshinomiya sensei -  "That's cruel ,you hurting my feelings you know"

Ike -" wait what the hell is happening "

Ichinose - " yeah is there a reason you approached ayanokoji-kun sensei"

kanzaki - " yeah i don't see any reason behind it"

In response hoshinomiya sensei just chuckled

"Ne, why did Sae-chan call you here? Ne ne, why?"

"Who knows. I don't know the reason either..."

"I don't understand. You were called out without being given the reason? Hmm? What's your name?

Shinohara-" yeah why did she call what did you do "

one of the class D students said - " yeah did you cause problem for class"

Haruka- " Don't go blaming kiyopon when you still don't know anything we should watch first "

unexpectedly i was saved by haruka

A barrage of questions. She examined me up and down.

"My name's Ayanokouji."

"Ayanokouji-kun? Isn't that a cool name~. You're popular, right~?"

What is this overly casual teacher. She's closer to a student than she is to a teacher like Chiyabashira-sensei. If this were an all-boys school, she'd probably capture the hearts of every student.

Ike- " yeah i would have really fallen for her but why are you getting this treatment " he said with little jealousy in his voice

some girls just labelled him a pervert

"Ne ne, do you already have a girlfriend?"

"No... um, I'm not really popular."

I tried to make myself look offended and hurt, but Hoshinomiya-sensei still assertively approached me. With smooth motions, she grabbed my shoulders with her slender, beautiful hands.