Side Story (Horikita)

Editor's note

I died somewhere but then I pulled a Gojo.  I'll make sure to get the Vol.3 reactions out before new year too. Just dont expect them to be actually edited.

Horikita (POV)

The sound of a bird's chirp from my phone slowly reached my ears.

It was time to wake up. I looked at the clock that was hanged on the wall while I was getting out of bed. I woke up as usual. The habit that the body had developed can't be forgotten. This habit hasn't changed since I entered this school.

With the exception of some special circumstances that made me go to bed late, I have always woken up at 6am.

Ike -"Horikita-san you sure are deligent"

Nene -"Yeah i wouldn't be able to do that i mean waking early in morning , impossible for me"

After that, I slightly arranged my appearance and started preparing breakfast.

Although I don't have much appetite, I've been eating three meals a day, as a result I've a balanced nutrition, to the extent of living a life of having a good diet.

After that, I left the room at 8 o'clock to go to school.

The sequence of actions up to this point has not changed since elementary school.

--Originally, it should've been like this.

The former me went to school alone, studied alone, ate lunch alone, returned home alone.

Kushida -"Don't you think it's lonely horikita-san"

Horikita ="Not at all "

Shinohara -"I can't even think of surviving such a life"

Hirata -"What do you mean by former horikita-san"he asked he was able to see there was a catch in horikita's phrasing, realising what hirata said horikita showed a little shocked expression.

Horikita -"Don't tell me...........I don't think there's anything to watch can't we just skip this"

kirito- "woah what happened sorry but you will have to bear with it and besides it will be fun for me"

Horikita let out an angry growl i wonder what could it be.

This is me –Horikita Suzune's life, and at the same time, my nature.

The pitiful gazes that comes from the surroundings considering me as a solitary person are just meddlesome.

No, even an explanation such as meddlesome is wrong.

I can accomplish whatever I do.

Be it studies or sports, I have the confidence that I'm superior than my peers.

Sudo -"yeah suzune you are amazing "

Ike -"Well i can't argue on that horikita-san lead our class to victories so many times "

And more importantly, it's impossible for me to trust other people.

At first, everybody displayed a good attitude in order to approach me, but they would immediately leave. So I naturally distanced myself from other people. As a result, I never perceived loneliness nor inconvenience.

That's why this situation will inevitably continue. But recently, this has started to change.

Inside me, the tempo of my life has started to change quietly.