Points Purchase

AYANOKOUJI (POV)

We made our way to the cafeteria. Before long, we entered the confusion of the cafeteria and got to the meal ticket machine. After buying a ticket for two portions, I moved away from the ticket vending machine and didn't line up at the counter. From there, I looked at the fingertips of the students who were buying their food.

Shinohara -"It's from his point of view again, huh?"

Ike -"Why are you always surrounded by girls? And why are you with Kushida-Chan this time?" he asked with a twinge of jealousy.

Kirito -"Could you stop with the questions? The chapter has only just begun..."

"What is it?"

Kushida looked at me in curiosity.

Keisei -"Huh? You didn't knew, Kushida-san? I mean, you're with him, so you should have known where he was taking you, right? "

Kushida - "No, I didn't know what Ayanokoji was actually aiming for that time, so I just accompained him. That's all." 'FUCK YOU! WHO EVEN SAID YOU COULD OPEN YOUR MOUTH? YOU FOUR EYES ! ! !'

Ike -"That's weird."

"There is a possibility that this will lead to an answer to what I was concerned about."

Kanzaki -"What do you mean? What were you concerned about?"

Ayanokoji-"Something to do with the mid term exams."

I looked at all the students who were buying lunch. After about 20 students, I found my target student. The student bought the meal and walked over to the counter with heavy steps.

Ryuuen- "Kukukuku. You sound like a hunter waiting for its prey."

Ike -"Yeah, what do you mean by a  target student?"

"Alright, let's go."

"What? Ok."

Quickly exchanging our tickets for meals, I walked over to the student and sat down.

"Um, excuse me. You're... a senpai, right?"

"...Huh? Who are you?"

Quietly looking up, he looked at me, uninterested.

"Are you a second-year? Third-year?"

"Third year. You're a first-year, huh."

"I am Ayanakouji-kun of class D. Senpai, you're also in class D, right?"

"...What does that have to do with you?"

Miyamoto -"How did you know he is from class D?"

Onodera -"Yeah! It doesn't make sense... You normally wouldn't know someone unless you have acquainted with them before..."

Hashimoto -"Not really. Look at the meal that senpai is having. It might sound rude, but only Class D students run low on points in this school."

Kushida looked at me in surprise, asking "How did you know?"

"Because he was restricted to the free meal. It's not very tasty, is it?"

Shinohara -"Looks like umm..."

Hashimoto - "Hashimoto Masayoshi. You can call me Hashimoto."

Shinohara -"Yeah, looks like Hashimoto-kun was right."

"What the hell, making me feel annoyed."