Going for the hunt

(Ahem ahem "AHHHHHHHH GOOOO BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Turns into titans

Wait what

what

Author has finally snapped

Okay, on to the point, uhh.. how should I say this, there will be scenes which I cut/erase/eradicate/exterminate/eliminate, why? I don't want to write reaction for those scenes it's pain for the hands or pain in the fingers or whatever you get the pic.

The chapter is filled with cringe-chan, silence-chan, plot-convenience chan and who-knows-which-chan.

And despair-chan is on a break, since it's hot here she ran to austra, a place which exists in authors imagination

Thank you, that's all I have to say and oh by the way here's the tip, if it accumulates then DO IT!

Duh your assignments!)

Watching the scene ...or perhaps it would be more accurate to say watching the monstrosity/insanity/vile nature, students and teachers unable to do anything could only continue to watch as the scene kept on unfolding itself.

Splash

How many times has it happened ..that she.. karuizawa has been dumped with chilled, cold water ..4 or is it now 5th time

Some were frozen in fear of ryuuen, his smile ..no his evil malicious grin just keeps on widening everytime karuizawa shivers. Some fucking couples clutching each other's . Death to all these couples ...ahem looks like we wandered off to a different topic let's continue once again, so where were we

Some friends clutched each other's clothes or some even hugged each other tightly. Some watched with anger as they clenched their teeths causing some blood to come out of their mouth, mashima is one of them lol

There were no monologues or pov going anymore, only karuizawa's shivering voice, Ryuuen's laugh and the voice of water which was being dumped on her.

But even then each and every word karuizawa said still reverberated in their minds. Everything, every last thing she said about her previous school, what her classmates did to her, how  vicious, vile humans can be, they learnt for the first time.

Hirata remembered or was forced to remember everything that happened, everything ...including how he ignored his friends call for help. He still remembers how sugimura jumped off of the window, while jumping off sugimura didn't said anything all he showed was a ...pained smile. Unable to distinguish between past and present he ended with a mental break down.

Hiyori has tears in her eyes as she quivered while being in embrace of Nishino.

Ichinose kept looking at the screen thinking would she have been able to ...to go to these lengths just to save ayanokoji...

(Look fan service or not, the fact remains the girl literally walked for like what straight 4 or some hours non stop just to tell kiyo to not to go to I2 was it.. whatever. The thing is there still lingered the chance that she could have been expelled by tsuki and yet she choose to help him so yeah...)

Horikita looked in disbelief ...she couldn't help but ask how can karuizawa trust ayanokoji this much ...she remembered how she felt when ayanokoji used her ...she never actually complained about it since her  dreams to reach class A were becoming real but ...truth was she felt fear to learn ...learn the ...she remembered the eyes she saw after the end of poll exam which showed complete unwavering trust but what she is watching right now ...she can't help but look in complete shock..