Blackmailing

Ayanokoji (POV)

Let's go back to before the start of our special test on the deserted island. Let's talk about the closing ceremonies for the end of the first semester.

Ike - "hey that's ayanokoji's voice right but your words are like these events of past"

kirito -"yeah it's during your first special exam he was thinking about the exchange he made with certain person"

Shinohara -"who is this person"

kirito -"watch for yourself"

I was feeling elated, because I was savoring the joy of being able to fully enjoy summer vacation for the first time in my life.

Ike -"HUH!!!!! what do you mean by first time" he asked

Everyone were surprised by that except sakayanagi ,I guess it's I need to say something before it turn into a chaos.

Ayanokoji -"Ah.... i was just thinking of summer vacation on cruise ship that was the first time for me i was just excited seeing school giving such treatment to us" after i replied all the students get back to how they were but ryuuen , ichinose, kei , horikita were still looking me, i decided to ignore them.

Ike -"yeah, I was also excited that time i mean i have never been on cruise "

Shinohara -"but, when they told us about that exam i was really frustrated but we won right"

Onodera -"yeah thanks to horikita-san"

Horikita -"DID GOD ABANDONED THESE STUDENTS!?!?!?!" she thought to herself.

However, the Grim Reaper appeared before me with scythe in hand to snatch away my happiness.

Haruka -"what do you mean by that kiyopon ...grim reaper?"

Ayanokoji -"you will know soon enough,probably"

"Ayanokouji. I have to talk to you before you leave. Come to the faculty room." Chabashira-sensei said immediately after homeroom had ended, before she left the classroom.

Chabashira tensed up a little looks like now she realised what this is gonna be about.

Matsushita -"hmm, looks like i will be able to get some more info about him"she thought.

Shinohara -"why is she calling you to faculty room"

Professor -"it's time to learn more about our op mc , typical plot where the MC have serious exchange with someone who knows about him and then he start to get serious for real" he said this time apparently everyone took it seriously.

Hoshinomiya -"Ne ne , what are you gonna do sae-chan,  you don't plan on using him or do you" she said while similing and giving ominous intent from her eyes. Chabashira flinced a little on her remark.

(okay i cut the whole part where he interact with sudo and then goes to faculty room, as for why because i don't want horikita to know he have a crush on her)

As I arrived at the faculty room, I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting in the doorway.

"Come in."

"I don't understand why you called me over."

"We'll talk inside."

My "incoming depression" meter rose steadily as she met my questions with such short answers. I'd hoped she'd called me here as a joke.

Miyamoto -"why would she call you there as a joke"

Ike -"perhaps he was just wishing for it"