𝟷

Hey y'allll,tbh i'm just making shit up as i go so there isn't really a real plot to this story so y'all gone have to help me and give me some ideas😁

Kamari Lamar Feilds
1:35 p.m
Friday

"Wake the fuck up!" Kamari's best friend Megan yelled while smacking him with a pillow,Kamari hurriedly sat up not hesitating to throw a pillow back as Megan ran out the room,"Sorry frien i love you!" "Girl fuck you" Kamari mumbled back sitting up and staring at the wall.

"Goodmorning star shine" Meg said creeping back into Kamari's room,Kamari mugged her not saying anything,"Bitch i know you not mad" Meg straight faced Kamari,"You just woke me up by slapping me what you think?" Kamari said looking at Meg like she was dumb,"It was with a pillow you'll be ight" Meg said walking in the room and sitting on the bed.

The pair sat there in silence for a while before Kamari broke the silence "Why you wake me up?" the boy questioned,"It's 1 in the afternoon we still gotta go furniture shopping and grocery shopping" Meg replied reminding the boy of the new house
the pair just bought together.

Meg and Kamari met in the 5th grade,they became friends after not liking the same people for the same reasons,they both didn't really like people so they kept their group small,or at least Kamari kept his small.

"Oh my fuck i forgot,gimme like 2hrs then we can leave" Kamari stated,"We don't have 2hrs Mari you got 30 minutes hurry the fuck up" Meg said walking out the room."Mcht fuck these 30 minutes" Kamari mumbled while grabbing his clothes and walking into his bathroom.

35 minutes later
Kamari got out the shower and slid on a plain black tshirt with black and white basketball shorts,he brushed his teeth and left out the bathroom. "I'm ready!" Kamari yelled out to megan while putting his panda dunks on and grabbing his keys,wallet,and phone, "That took longer than 30 minutes your driving". Kamari mentally rolled his eyes but he listened.

Kamari walked outside leaving Meg to lock the house up, he walked up to the car unlocking his 2018 grey dodge charger,he got in and a few seconds after Meg followed, "Play some music or sum" Meg complained, "Damn bitch can i let my seat get warm first" Kamari said playfully mugging Meg as he turned on "What's love?" by major nine.

15minutes later
Kamari pulled into the Big Lots parking lot parking his car, "Wake up hoe we here" Kamari said pushing Megs shoulder "Okay boy damn doing the most" Meg said getting out the car,Kamari and Meg walked into the store starting to search for furniture.

While Mari and Meg where looking for furniture they heard people arguing the next isle over,them being them they decided to be nosey and peek around the corner, "Hell no i don't care i already said black and grey were the colors we not switching it up" complained a short dark skin with diamonds that shined in his mouth, "ight bro just grab the shit" a slightly lighter male with half of his dreads in one ponytail shook his head saying,the smaller males face turned up with a smile hugging the other male and saying thanks.