𝟽

Kasim Amari Gaulden10:23 a

Kasim Amari Gaulden
10:23 a.m
Friday

Kasim tossed and turned contemplating on whether he should get up or not,he decided he would get up going into the bathroom to pee and brush his teeth,after he peed he washed his hands and starting brushing his teeth.

"Pa!" ja'vari yelled walking into the bathroom "huh" the smaller mumbled rinsing his mouth out and rinsing his toothbrush off.

"What you doing amari" "i'm brushing my teeth" kasim said drying his hands,ja'vari walked over behind him lifting up the back of his shirt "where it hurt baby" ja'vari asked knowing something was wrong, "in the middle"the boy mumbled.

Ja'vari slightly pressed and rubbed on that spot making the smaller boy whine, "i'm sorry baby"he said pulling the boys shirt down and grabbing the boys pouty face and giving him a kiss.

Ja'vari grabbed the boys hand walking out of the bathroom and going into the living room where kasim spotted Kamari.

Kamari was laying on his stomach asleep kasim going over to him and smacking his ass immediately regretting it remembering the events from the night before, "Oh wait i'm sorry Kamari" he tried to apologize.

"Bro oh my fucking-get away from me" Kamari said eyes watering "I'm sorry i forgot" " i don't care VARI" the boy called "what's wrong phat" the older boy said walking into the living room.

"This nigga hit me" "I didn't mean to" kasim tried to stick up for himself,ja'vari sighed and smacked his lips "What happened Kamari" "he smacked my ass but it's still sore from yesterday.

"Why are you hitting people Kasim" "I didn't mean too i forgot"the boy answered putting his head down, "i ain't gone say to much just get in the corner baby" ja'vari mumbled.

"Mcht this ain't fair" kasim said standing in the corner, "5 minutes"ja'vari said walking to Kamari pulling his pants down and applying more vaseline.

He rubbed it in squeezing his thighs and lightly massaging his thighs raising up to his ass, "oww" "i'm sorry phat" he said pulling the boys pants back up kissing the middle of his back.

"You can get out the corner kasim" he told the boy,the boy got out the corner and just walked into ja'vari's room slamming the door.

"Get some clothes on y'all we going to ty house" he told the boys.

Tyquian terrel Bowman
10:32
Friday

"Hurry up they gone be here inna minute"tyquian told taurus while he cleaned the living room,taurus walked in the living room getting behind tyquian "quickie?" the smaller boy looked up at him and nodded his head.

Taurus smiled bending the boy over the couch pulling his shorts and boxers down,he sucked his fingers pressing them against the smaller boys hole,he moved his fingers in and out at a medium pace letting the boy cream around him.

He took his fingers out lubing his dick up and slowly sliding into the boy, "oh fuckk wait" ty moaned trying to push the male back "Move yo fucking hand tyquian" taurus said grabbing the boy's wrist and keeping them behind his back.

He sped his pace up causing the smaller boy to whine "You love this dick baby?" taurus asked the boy he moaned a yes in response,"omggg i'm gonna- i know baby cmon" taurus said cutting off the smaller boy the two boys sharing and orgasm.

Taurus pulled out the boy going and running bath water picking up the boy and taking him into the bathroom,he sat tyquian in the tub going and wiping the couch off.

13 minutes later

They were cleaned up sitting in the living room when they heard a knock, "i got it" tyquian said getting the door being met with ja'vari and his boys, "Hey y'all" the boy greeted getting a hey back from the boys.

Tyquian limped to the living room

He sat next to taurus slightly hissing at the pain of him sitting down,ja'vari sat down sitting in between kamari and kasim those boys also carrying a limp

"Aye what y'all been on" taurus asked the three but mostly ja'vari "mane not shit fo real we just been coolin" ja'vari answered receiving a head nod from taurus.

There was another knock on the door,taurus got the door being greeted with Bryson and shéyaa, "what's good y'all" ye said moving to the side so they could walk through.

Shéyaa giving the boy a head nod walking into the living room with a limping Bryson,everyone was seated, "Y'all want to go upstairs?" ty asked looking at ja'vari's boys and bryson,they said yea and they all went upstairs.

They walked into a guest room sitting down on the bed, "ok what happened when y'all left yesterday?" Bryson spoke up asking.

Kasim and Kamari looked at each other "we got our ass beat" Kasim mumbled, "what? like he literally put belt to yo ass?" ty asked confused "Yes nigga damn" kamari said rolling his eyes.

"I did a prank on shéyaa and got fucked up ty was supposed to do it to taurus but he didn't" bryson rolled his eyes, "i'm sorry i was scared" ty apologized, "but i had some morning dick so" ty shrugged.

That's the end ignore mistakes
888 words