𝟷𝟼

Omniscient Pov
8:42 P.m.
Monday

"Phat what's wrong witchu?" Kasim asked sitting on the couch and pulling kamari into his lap.

"Nun my stomach hurt" he sat on his lap grabbing the jaw string of his sweatpants and playing with it.

Kasim hummed lowly letting the boy know he understood his answer.

They were home alone again waiting for javari to get back.

He been out late a lot and they started noticing some stuff they thought were at their own homes were now in his house.

Like everywhere... they found stuff in the bathroom,closet,dressers,kitchen ect they never said anything about it tho.

Kasim felt his phone ring in his pocket looking at it seeing it was bryson.

"Fuck you calling me fo'?"

"Fuck you hoe,we coming over"

"Hu-"

He was cut off when the phone hung up.

They heard keys jingle at the door before javari walked his way in the house not bothering to hang the keys up or but them in the bowl.

"Hey vari" Kasim said before javari shut the door and locking it.

"Hey pa" he mumbled going to kiss kasim not forgetting to kiss kamari too before going upstairs.

"I'm finna get in the shower and shéyaa nem' otw so if you hear a knock it's them."

Kasim just nodded not saying anything putting his hands in kamaris boxers rubbing his butt slowly.

10 minutes later

The duo ended up falling asleep waiting for the group but were quickly reminded when they heard a banging on the door.

"Oh my fucking god,move bubba i gotta get the door" Kamari said trying to pull a way from kasim.

Kasim lowly whined grabbing on tighter to him.

"You been whining a lot real hood niggas don't whine" he said making kasim smack his lips and let go of him.

Kamari laughed going to get the door.

Bryson was mugging him, "It never takes that long to get the door ever."

Kamari rolled his eyes opening the door all the way and letting them enter.

"Where javari?" Shéyaa asked sitting on the couch having bryson,taurus and ty do the same.

"He in the shower" Kamari said sitting next to kasim criss cross on the couch.

"Where meg bald headed ass been?" Kamari asked expecting the others to know since he didn't.

"Fucking and sucking on alyssa" taurus said shaking his head.

They group busted out laughing.

"Shut y'all loud asses up doin' allat in my house" Javari said walking out of the hallway mugging them.