21

Omniscient POV
9:27 a.m.
Wednesday

Javari groaned tossing in his sleep,he tried to open his eyes immediately shutting them again felling his head throb.

He grabbed his phone reading the time and going to sit up, he winced at the sharp pain in his lower half.

He limped to the guest bathroom looking in the mirror examining his shirtless body.

Hickies and bites covered his neck and torso, he smacked his lips walking out of the bathroom.

"Shéyaa get yo dumbass up" he said throwing a pillow at his head.

Shéyaa sat up mugging him "Fuck you do that fo?" he rasped rubbing his eyes.

"Why would you mark me up like this" he said making shéyaa examine his body.

He looked at him smiling a little bit, "You told me to, remember? You was all like "Fuck shéyaa don't sto-"

"Fuck that, i was drunk" he said limping to the closet ,where he kept spare clothes, grabbing a hoodie and some shorts.

Shéyaa laughed getting up and grabbing his shorts off of the floor.

He slid them on watching javari struggle to get the hoodie over his big ass head.

He pulled it down huffing looking at shéyaa and mugging him.

"Fuck you looking at dirty" he said walking out of the room.

Shéyaa just shook his head throwing his shirt on and following him.

They walked downstairs being met by kasim sitting on the couch mouthing words to his phone quietly,most likely listening to a song.

" 'Sim where mari at?" Javari asked walking towards the couch.

Kasim looked up at him taking out his airpod "what you say?" he asked making javari smack his lips "Where mari at?" he asked again.

"I'm in here!" they heard him yell from the kitchen, ja'vari nodded his head walking towards the kitchen spotting kamari cleaning up.

Shéyaa sat on the couch looking around before noticing it was too quiet, "Bry where you at?!" he yelled walking back upstairs.

"Bry where you at lil nigga?" he peeked his head in javari's room seeing bryson laid out on the bed.

He walked up to him looking at his shirtless body noticing hickies covering his torso and neck, he scrunched up his face stopping himself from grabbing the boy up.

He turned around slamming the door on the way out hopefully waking the boy up.

In the kitchen

"Hey phat what you doin?" javari asked snaking his arms around the boys waist laying his head on kamaris shoulder.

"What it look like i'm doing? i'm cleaning" mari said wiping the counters down before throwing the wipe away.

Javari scrunched his face up lifting his head off of the boys shoulder looking at him, "You coo'?" he asked.

Kamari nodded his head "My stomach hurt"
'Probably from bryson stuffing his di-' he shook his head getting rid of the thought.

"You prolly should be laying down than" javari suggested opening the fridge and grabbing a caprisun before closing it back.

Kamari turned and looked at him "I'm coo', why you got a hoodie on inside the house" he asked putting the dustpan on the broom and setting it down.

Javari froze mind tracing back to the events the night before "Fuckk shéy you too deep" ja'vari moaned looking back at shéyaa pressing his hand against his chest as an attempt to slow the strokes that became almost over powering to him.

"Nahh, where's all dat mouth you been having? Talk yo' shit nie li' daddy" he smirked as he watched cream coat his dick as it appeared than disappeared into the males hole.

"You such a hood nigga javari'" ja'vari ja'vari Javari!
Javari snapped back into reality looking at a confused kamari "Huh?"

"Nigga i asked you why you got that hot ass hoodie on inside the house" kamari repeated scrunching his face up "it was the first thing i saw so i just threw it on" he shrugged walking past him into the living room.

Kamari didn't know if he could believe him or not but he just shrugged it off following him into the living room sitting down my kasim.

At this point everyone was downstairs shéyaa had started rolling him a blunt avoiding any eye contact with bryson. Could he really be mad? No, but was he? Yes, he was.

Kasim already knew about sheyaa and javari due to the fact he woke up early enough to see javari and shéyaa both laid across the bed halfway naked.

"Did y'all fuck last night?" he decided to just ask now rather than avoid it and make the situation worse later. The question had caught everyone off guard, their eyes shot over to kasim.

"What you mean?" Shéyaa asked sealing his blunt and breaking a piece off of the tip before lighting it.

"What you mean what i mean? Did y'all fuck or not, simple question for real especially when i already know the answer." he said putting his airpods in the case.

Javari and shéyaa looked at each other, shéyaa just shrugged taking a pull from the blunt before slowly exhaling the smoke "Yea we did, but i don't know why you tryna question us and shit like y'all wasn't fucking too"

"Awl hell" Bryson mumbled shaking his head.

"Whoa whoa where you get that from?" kamari butted in.

"Bryson got hickies all over him, saw that shit when i went in there to wake him up, tryna play detective and shit" he said passing the blunt to javari.

"Y'all niggas gone do the most, clearly everyone fucked everyone so ain't even no reason for y'all to start that dumbass arguing shit" bryson said already getting irritated.

"What he said ain't nobody tryna hear allat shit" Javari backed him up.

"Still weird i don't know" kamari said huffing, "It wasn't weird when you was bouncing on my dick but whatever" bryson said shrugging.

"Aye nigga nobody wanna hear about that shit damn" Javari said mugging him and passing the blunt to kasim.

"Right my bad" bryson laughed turning on the tv.

"Damn vari you be taking dick? Tuh couldn't be me" kasim chuckled asking the blunt before taking a long pull from it.

They all looked at him with a straight face "Don't piss me off" javari said shaking his head.

Real short chapter just to feed y'all or wht

Y'all can choose anything for next chapter i'm open to any and everything

Not proof read