𝟻

Ja'vari Khalil Robinson2:34 p

2:34 p.m.
Thursday

2months later

After the groups "kickback" everyone started hanging out more,they were currently at shéyaa's house again.While meg and Alyssa were out getting food for Kamari

Kasim started to warm up to javari more growing an attachment to the male.

"I know yo bald headed ass ain't talking bout me!" ty yelled at bryson "And i is and i am! however you say the shit" bryson yelled back,they were currently arguing over who was the "fatest".

Bryson called ty fat because he ate a whole 40 peice nugget by himself and was still hungry after, "Nigga you could eat dick than still eat a 20 piece hot wit lemon pepper sprinkles" ty argued.

After that nobody said anything everyone was surprised, "Damn you eat dick?" Kamari asked gaining a mug from Bryson, "No nigga shut the fuck up" Bryson spoke now having an attitude.

Shéyaa looked at the boy without saying anything he just shook his head,Meg and Alyssa walked through the door making Mari jump up.

"Where my food at?" the boy asked with a smile,Alyssa handed him a chick fil a bag gaining  a thank you from the boy,Kamari went and sat down on the couch next to Kasim.

"Lemme get a fry" kasim said while reaching his hand in the bag, "nigga get the fuck on somewhere" kamari said pulling the bag away and smacking his hand.

Kasim wasn't finna let that slide so he hit Kamari in his chest,which resulted in them fighting, "ight y'all niggas doing to much" Ja'vari said walking over to Kasim and getting him off of Kamari.

"Damn fat bitch i can't even eat my food" Kamari spoke crossing his arms, ja'vari grabbed the pair by they shirts and sat them in separate spots on the couch.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all?" he questioned looking at the boys crazy, "This nigga tried to take my food" "his bitch ass hit me" "because you were tryna take my food" the two started goin back and forth.

"Shut the fuck up one at a time,Kamari why you hit him?" "he tried to take my food" Kamari said in a duh tone "apologize" "nigga for what" Kamari jerked his head back.

"Apologize Kamari" "Mcht I'm sorry Kasim" Kamari said rolling his eyes, "Apologize Kasim" "Mane mcht,i'm sorry Kamari" kasim said doing the same.

The boys didn't know why ja'vari was acting like he owned them but aye they didn't care 🕺

"Y'all are so gay" Ty said shaking his head.

"I would never let a nigga bitch me out but aye" Bryson said putting hands up in the air "Bitch shit up" kamari and kasim said in unison.

Meg and alyssa came from out the kitchen with caprisuns walking to the living room, "what's wrong with them?" Alyssa asked looking at the boys that carried pouts on they face.

"They got in trouble" shéyaa said laughing a lil "shut the fuck up no we didn't" Kamari said still mugging "watch yo mouth kamari" ja'vari mumbled.

Kamari ignored him still mad about his food,ja'vari got up grabbing the smaller boys hand taking him to a guest room," what's wrong phat?"

"I didn't get my food" kamari answered getting mad all over again not acknowledging the nickname.

Unlike kasim Kamari was Bi and was open with it,but just like kasim Kamari also grew an attachment to the older.

Javari must got magical dick dust in the air or sum.

"Mcht sit down" ja'vari left out the room and came back with kamari's food,the younger boy's face lit up taking the food.

"Thank you"Kamari mumbled starting to eat.

Javari nodded his head walking out of the room.

Ja'vari noticed mari had child like traits he never said anything about it not wanting to be in the boys business but he wanted to talk to him about it some time.

Ja'vari walked back into the living room taking a seat on the couch "What happened" ty asked "he was just hungry, he might needa go to sleep after he eat too" ja'vari spoke mumbling the last part.

"Y'all cute" Meg said cheesing at javari making him roll his eyes and smile a little.

Kamari walked out of the room going in the kitchen and throwing his trash away.

He walked in the living room sitting on megs lap getting on his phone.

"Cmon y'all" javari said getting up.

"Who?" kasim and kamari asked in unison.

"Y'all cmon" he said in a duh tone, the boys shrugged getting up.

"Bye mari" meg and alyssa said smiling.

The boy waved back smiling sliding his slides on and grabbing his phone.

Everyone said their goodbyes watching the boys walk out the door.

Kasim ran past kamari getting in the front seat "Aye bitch move" he said grabbing kasim by his shirt and pulling him out.

"Aye what the fuck is wrong wit y'all" javari asked getting kasim up and shutting the car door.

They stayed quiet mugging each other, "y'all both sitting in the back get the fuck in the car" he said letting go of kasim.

They got in the car kamari slamming the door in the process.

"Kamari chill the fuck out i let you pass wit that lil ass attitude earlier but this ain't that" javari said before pulling off.

"You finna get yo ass beat" kasim said whispering to kamari.

Kamari scrunched up his face "what you mean?"

Kasim sighed "you gone see."

Not proof read don't know what dat mean
TO BE CONTINUED