𝟷𝟸

Bryson Omari Potts1:56 p

Bryson Omari Potts
1:56 p.m.
Sunday

(Going back to when bryson and ty got in trouble)

Bryson laid across shéyaa's bed scrolling through instagram.

"What you doing baby?" shéyaa asked walking out of the bathroom.

Bryson didn't answer making shéyaa slightly scrunch his face up.

"You ok phat?" he asked still not getting a response.

"Bryson i know you hear me" shéyaa said starting to get annoyed.

"Damn bitch leave me alone i ain't answering that mean i don't want to talk to you" bryson snapped turning to look at the older.

"Imma give you a chance to correct yourself" shéyaa said loosening the belt around his waist.

Bryson barely let a smirk hit his face thinking shit was going how he wanted.

"I ain't correcting shit nigga you heard me" he said turning back to his phone.

Shéyaa nodded before taking his belt all the way off hitting the boy once on his ass and once on his thigh.

Bryson let out a whine turning around to face shéyaa.

"Turn the fuck around bryson" he gritted (don't know if i used that right).

"Wait i'm sorry" he said scooting back.

Shéyaa pulled the boy by his leg scooting him closer.

"What did i just say" Shéyaa asked.

Bryson turned around immediately regretting talking to the older crazy.

Shéyaa hit the boy a few more times on his thighs and lower back finally putting the belt down.

Bryson cried each cry harder than the other.

"I don't why you think you can play wit me bryson" Shéyaa said grabbing vaseline.

"I'm sorry" bryson managed to say wiping his eyes.

"come here baby" shéyaa said lowly.

Bryson stood up infront of the man letting him apply the vaseline to the parts he hit.

"Now cmon javari wanted us to come over." shéyaa  told the boy leaving out the room.

" shéyaa  told the boy leaving out the room

Tyquian Terell Bowman
9:20 p.m.
Saturday

Ty huffed watching javari leave with the boys.

He already knew taurus was going to be a few steps behind javari.

"  Tyquian!" he snapped his head to the source of the voice seeing taurus walking over to him.

" What the fuck is wrong witchu?" taurus slightly yelled at the boy gaining some attention from others around them.

"Nothing" ty mumbled.

"Why you lie to me cause this don't look like the sto"

Ty just shrugged.

"I'm finna beat yo ass go to the fucking car" taurus lowly said with people still looking.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" he fussed before walking out.

15minutes later

Taurus pulled up to his house getting out of the car with a quiet tyquian walking behind him.

"Go upstairs and take yo ass to bed i got sum for you in the morning."

Ty scrunched his face up immediately fixing it before going upstairs and changing.

He laid down letting sleep take over.

Next morning

Tyquian laid asleep sprawled out on the shared king size bed.

Taurus slept on the couch but he was now awake contemplating on how he should handle the younger.

'I can't give 'em dick that's a reward'

He remembered javari talking about how he had to whoop his boys.

Taurus got up going to their room and looking in the closet.

He grabbed a belt out his closet and folded it (y'all know what i mean)

He walked over to the bed pulling the cover off of ty and striking him on his back.

Ty jumped up scrunching his face up scooting away from the taller.

"What the fuck" ty said rubbing his back.

"Get yo ass over here" taurus told the boy.

Tyquian didn't move his eyes started watering.

"Terell if you make me grab you ima tear yo ass up,get the fuck over here" Taurus gritted the last part.

Ty didn't move making taurus reach over and grab him by his shirt.

"I was tryna be nice to to ass, take those shorts off"

Tyquian whined slowly removing his shorts.

Taurus grabbed his hands putting them behind his back and striking the boy on his legs.

"okay i'm sorryy" the smaller boy cried out as he was hit once more on the ass.

Taurus dropped the belt letting the boy go as tyquian cried rubbing his thigh.

"Stop lying to me tyquian for real" taurus told the boy wiping his tears and rubbing the spots he hit.

"I'm sorry" ty sniffed trying to catch his breath.

"I know baby just breathe" taurus said.

"Javari wanted us to come over get yo stuff on" taurus said walking into their bathroom.

Short chapter
Vote
Not proof read
766 words