𝟺

Excuse mistakes
I'm fixing the way i write so it can be easier to read.

Excuse mistakesI'm fixing the way i write so it can be easier to read

Kasim Amari Gaulden
9:25 p.m.
Saturday

Kasim still hasn't told the older what was wrong with him,he didn't know what to say he don't even know what was going on.

'Kasim what the fuck are you doing what if he kidnap you'

He rolled his eyes at his thought noticing they pulled up to the house.

Javari parked outside the house looking at kasim, "what's wrong kasim?"

"Huh? Ain't nun wrong wit me" he lied.

"Kasim don't piss me off" ja'vari sighed.

Kasim huffed "Why you making me feel like this?" he asked looking at ja'vari.

"Whatchu mean?" ja'vari asked slightly jerking his head back.

"You making me feel gay, and nigga i'm in yo car and we just met but i feel something with you and i don't know what it is and everything just moving fast i ain't had time to process shit, i'm lost in my own mind" the boy ranted.

"Okay nigga damn talking fast as hell, but i get what you saying we can chill i ain't rushing you into nun you just seemed coo and i want to get to know you" javari said taking his seat belt off.

(Pretend that scene didn't happen or i'm blowing everybody house up💕)

The pair got out Ja'vari not forgetting to lock the doors,they walked up to the house and knocked,being greeted by bryson.

"Bryson?Nigga what the fuck is you doing here" Kasim questioned not knowing that his friend was here,obviously.

"Nigga what are you doing here? and why is he here?" bryson asked pointing at ja'vari even more confused.

"Shéyaa invited me so i brung Kasim" ja'vari spoke standing awkwardly not knowing what he's in the middle of.

"Shèyaa?Bring yall ass in here damn" the pair walked inside the house following bryson into a living room.

"Nigga i thought you said a kickback it's 7 people here" Kasim said turning and looking at Ja'vari. "Shéyaa told me it was a kickback nigga i didn't know nobody was gone be here" the taller argued back.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up damn" the boys turned to the darkskin boy that had vitiligo standing next to a taller girl with a mug on his face.

"Who the fuck is you?" the two boys asked in unison. "Who the fuck is y'all" he asked back making the two mug him.

"Damn yall niggas just won't shut up" Shéyaa spoke up,he stood up "This my homeboy Ja'vari and ion know who this lil nigga is" shéyaa introduced.

"I'm kasim" he mumbled,the other people greeted them wit "wsg,hey,ect" everyone except the darkskin boy that carried a mug on his face.

"Damn you can't talk?" Ja'vari decided to speak up, "Nigga i'm not obligated to speak to you shut the fuck up talking to me" the smaller spat back.

"His name is Kamari,hey i'm megan but y'all can call me Meg" The taller women decided to speak up with a smile gaining a side eye from kamari in the process.

"Well hey i'm tyquian,this is my nigga taurus,that's shéyaa as y'all already know and that pretty thick bitch over there is Alyssa" the small darkskin boy said smiling.Everyone yet again exchanged greetings.

"Why you say you was having a kickback,nigga this ain't no damn kickback" Ja'Vari asked turning to shéyaa, "That was the only way i could get you over here,it worked didn't it?" Ja'vari smacked his lips at the man's words.

"Um so y'all smoke?"

Kamari Lamar Feilds11:23 p

Kamari Lamar Feilds
11:23 p.m.
Saturday

Couch for reference it's ugly asf couldn't find nun better:

Everyone sat in the living room high out of their minds,Ty sat criss cross with taurus laying his head on his lap at the end of the couch,Bryson sat next to ty with shéyaa sitting on the floor in front of him.

Meg and Alyssa were in the kitchen looking for food, kasim laid with his back against the corner end of the couch body facing Bryson,ja'vari laying his head in his lap and Kamari sitting on the floor next to shéyaa.

"They house smelled like cow dick and llama pussy on my mother i will never step foot in that bitch again" ty said talking about his least favorite aunties house leaving the others dying.

"AHHHHHHH" Bryson yelled laughing,Kamari turned around slapping him with a pillow "i swear it was never dat funny" he straight faced him.

"No seriously nigga did the most"taurus said rolling his eyes, "Sassy ass niggas mane" the light skin boy said shaking his head.

"I ain't sassy tuh got the wrong nigga" Kamari insisted,the other boys looked at each other

"that response was dick in da boody  not gone lie" ja'vari spoke with kasim agreeing.

"Y'all dick eating" Kamari said moving Javari's legs and sitting down where his feet used to be, " Say excuse me the hell wrong witchu" Ja'vari spoke with slight attitude.

"Nigga please stop talking to me" mari spoke crossing his arms and leaning back, ja'vari didn't respond he just nodded his head and licked his lips.

"I got sum for dat ass"

HEY YALL,tell me how y'all feel about it.
I know nothing of the real relationships with these characters i just know they know each other so don't attack me.