𝟷𝟶

Kamari Lamar Taylor3:12 p

Kamari Lamar Taylor
3:12 p.m.
Saturday

Javari's house
"Kasim hurry the fuck up i needa get in the shower"Kamari said banging on the door.

The boys were currently at the house alone waiting on Javari to get from dealing.

"Stop banging on the door i'm coming"Kasim said walking out of the bathroom.

"Damn took yo ass long enough"kamari said walking into the bathroom starting the shower up and getting in.

15 minutes later
Kamari walked out of the bathroom putting his dirty clothes in the hamper.

"I wanna smoke" kasim said laying on javari's bed.

"I think vari got some packs in his closet"Kamari said walking over to the closet.

He opened it looking around eyes landing on a duffle bag.

He opened the bag grabbing a bag and zipping the bag back up.

"Here,roll that" he passed the pack to kasim walking out of the room making his way to the kitchen.

He grabbed a box of fruit roll ups and a mango arizona grabbing a lighter and walking back to javari's room.

"Did you get me sum?" kasim asked looking at kamari setting the newly rolled blunt on the rolling tray.

"Hell no you got legs" Kamari said walking to the side of the bed setting his snacks on the night stand next to him,he grabbed the blunt and sat on the bed taking the lighter and placing the blunt between his lips.

"Mcht weird" kasim said getting up and goin into the kitchen, kamari lit the blunt up watching kasim come in the room with a bag of sour gummy worms and a strawberry melon brisk.

Kamari passed the blunt to him opening his arizona and taking a sip.

They heard the door open "Aye where y'all at?" javari asked locking the door and putting his keys on the counter.

"Where else?" Kamari asked watching the boy walk in setting a few bags down.

"What y'all in here doing"javari asked letting his locs out of the messy bun on his head.

Kasim didn't say anything he just passed the blunt to ja'vari.

Ja'vari grabbed it taking a long pull and slowly inhaling.

Ja'vari scrunched up his face tasting the familiar strain deciding not to say anything about it he passed the blunt to kamari.

"Go through these bags when y'all done and fill y'all drawers up" javari said walking to the bathroom.

Kamari hit the blunt once more putting it out picking his phone up getting a call from ty.

(Bold is kamari italic is ty)