𝟷𝟽

Omniscient Pov
12:27 p.m.
Tuesday

Javari dreaded having to go in to work today and started getting irritated with everything.

"Cmon' i been told y'all get y'all shit on" javari scolded them as they were still sitting on the couch.

"Why we gotta go with youu" kasim whined laid out on the couch.

"Cut all that whining shit out Kasim and get the fuck the up so we can go." javari said losing patience.

Kasim smacked his lips following kamari upstairs so they can get changed.

Javari huffed plopping in the couch checking his phone and seeing he had a missed cal from stunna.

He decided to call him back.

"Fuck you want?"

"Nigga what you mean you called me first i'm just calling back"

"Oh yea where yo ass at?"

"I'm waiting fo' them to get ready"

"Hurry yo ass up"

After that he hung up making javari sigh.

"We ready papa" Kamari said walking into the living room holding kasims hand.

"Ight" javari grabbed his keys heading out the door with the boys following behind him.

They got in the car kasim sitting in the front and kamari sitting in the back.

"Why he get to sit in the front?"kamari asked crossing his arms and pouting slightly.

"Cause he is Kamari don't start this shit both y'all pissing me off" ja'vari said looking back at Kamari than looking at Kasim.

They didn't say anything they just stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

8 minutes later

He pulled up to the trap getting out and locking the door after his boys got out.

He opened the door letting them walk in infront of him.

They were stopped when a darkskin man with dreads stopped them.

"Aye lil baby watchu doin' here?" he asked looking at kasim and licking his lips.

"He wit me melly get the fuck on" javari said grabbing kasims arm and pulling him back.

Melly raised his hands in defense walking away letting the trio walk to stunnas office.

When they walked in there ja'vari didn't see stunna he just saw shéyaa sitting on stunnas desk.

"Where boss man?"

"He ain't hea' he wanted me to give you yo punishment" shéyaa said slightly smirking.

"Punishment?" kasim asked turning to look at javari.