24

Omniscient Pov
Same day
7:22 p.m

"Mami where you at?" Taurus asked peeking his head into his and ty's room before slowly moving his head around to look around the room.

"I'm in the bathroom bookie" Ty slightly yelled setting down his toothbrush on the marble counter top.

Ty turned and look at taurus with a small smile on his face, "You ready to go yet?" he asked grabbing the tallers face and leaving soft kisses on his nose.

"Yea i had to come and find you though i missed you" Taurus said wrapping his arms around ty's waist and kissing his neck.

Ty let out a low laugh "I've been in here for 15 minutes" he said looking at their reflections in the mirror.

"15 minutes too long" Taurus mumbled into ty's neck softly sucking on it making ty lowly moan.

"Stop being a hornball, if you good while we out then i'll let you get some" Ty said leaning out of his grip and kissing him one more time.

After ty walked out the bathroom taurus looked at himself in the mirror and smiled before doing the dougie.

"Im literally that nigga man" he said rubbing his hands down his face before turning off the light and exiting the bathroom.

—————————

Dayvon Bennet

"What you crying fa now na'jour" Von asked sighing and rubbing his hands down his face.

"I-I can't find my phone"

Von stared at him with a blank face before smacking his lips "Where you have it had last?".

Najours crying slowed down as he stared his significant other with the same look he was giving him "Nigga if i knew that i wouldn't be looking for it" he got out before his cry's started again.

Von mumbled an "oh my god" before he pulled out his phone and called na'jour.

The duo stayed quiet trying to listen for the ringing when they heard the tone coming from najours back pocket.

"Na'jour get yo shit so we can go" he said softly before grabbing his keys off of the coffee table and heading to the door.

Jour slid his phone back in his pocket and wiped his eyes walking behind von and sliding his shoes on.

"You got everything du'? Von asked looking down at jour opening the door when he received a head nod from him.

They made their way to the car, von unlocked the door allowing them to get in the car.

After they got situated and headed towards Vari's house von glanced over at na'jour noticing he had a small pout on his face.

"What's wrong witcha jour? Why you pouting?" Von asked licking over his lips and pulling at the durag that laid tied down on the top of his fresh retwist.

"You made at me?" They male asked looking up at von and scrunching his eyebrows a little.

Von shook his head no and grinned a little "I ain't mad at ya baby, you just be a lil' slow some time" Von said laughing.