𝟿

Excuse my mistakes

Nobody's pov2:14 p

Nobody's pov
2:14 p.m.
Saturday

The group had already arrived at the restaurant waiting for the trio to get there "Mane where these niggas at i'm hungry" Bryson said crossing his arms a mug on his face.

As he said that the trio walked in looking around spotting their group and walking over, they sat down "y'all took forever" Ty complained "B- bye it was 10 minutes" kasim said catching himself.

Kamari opened his caprisun sipping on it "Nigga are those my caprisuns" Bryson asked scrunching his face up, "it's somebody's but it's mine now so" the boy responded shrugging.

The waitress came up to the group "Hello my name is Camryn i will be your server today,can i start you guys with some drinks?" the girl asked smiling.

They ordered their drinks not noticing Kamari was stealing the bread the boy had 2 rolls in his pockets and was eating one.

"Bitch i know you ain't eating all the bread" ty said his mouth dropped Kamari stopped eating his bread "What bread?" kamari asked swallowing the bread.

"Imma beat yo ass" kasim said mugging the other boy, "aye" ja'vari popped kasims thigh, the boy pouted.

"Why the fuck would you do that lamar" ja'vari asked turning to the boy, kamari smacked his lips " i'm hungry" he said shrugging.

"And so is every body the fuck else put the shit back now kamari" ja'vari scolded the boy,the younger boy huffed putting the bread back,crossing his arms,and slouching in his chair.

"Nobody want that shit get new bread" kasim said mugging the already touched bread, "Watch yo mouth or you not getting shit" ja'vari said turning towards kasim.

The boys sat arms crossed with mugs on their faces,Camryn came back with the boys drinks setting them on the table,they ordered their food and sat waiting.

"Can this bitch hurry the fuck up" Bryson huffed, "Bryson shut the fuck up" Ty said rolling his eyes, "Why she gotta be a bitch" kamari asked snickering.

Camryn walked up with the boys food,she set the food down "can i get more bread for you guys?" she asked smiling, "please damn we been waiting" bryson said.

"Omari chill the fuck out" shéyaa mumbled to the boy, "Sorry bout him" he apologized for the boy "But yea can we get more bread" Taurus added.

Camryn nodded her head walking away from the boys, "tyty can i play games on ya phone"  Kamari asked leaning back into the booth.

Tyquian nodded handing the boy his phone making kamari smile, " I thought you ain't like the name tyty" taurus said side eyeing the boy "Only mar can call me it" the boy replied shrugging.

Kamari turned on a youtube video on the boy's phone setting the phone up and watching the video "Kamari why you can't watch youtube on your phone" Alyssa asked.

(I forgot about meg and alyssa)

"He already had a video playing on mine" ty spoke for the boy,kasim was coloring in one of the kid's menus playing tic tac toe with bryson,kamari watched his video sitting back with his thumb in his mouth.

A old white lady walked past their booth doing a double take looking at kamari , "aren't you a little too old to be doing that?" she asked looking at the boy.

He looked up scrunching his face up "aren't you too old to be eating my dick up,worry about when yo bitch ass gone fall down the stairs and break your neck and not about what i got going on."

The lady looked at the boy shocked scoffing and walking away.

"Oh my" shéyaa mumbled shaking his head,Bryson cackled unnecessarily loud gaining looks from the people around them "shut yo loud ass up" taurus said mugging bryson.

"You ok frien?" Meg ask whispering to kamari, he shook his head going back to his video.

"Sorry for the wait here you go" Camryn said walking up with the boys food setting their meals down in front of them, everyone said their thank you's praying and then eating.

"Bubba can i get a fry" kamari asked looking at kasim "Bro you got the same thing as me" the boy said smacking his lips, "okay and?" kamari said slightly scrunching his face up.

Kasim smacked his lips sliding his plate towards kamari "only take a couple" he mumbled, kamari in fact didn't listen taking a handful "Kamari" the boy slightly yelled.

"Kamari why would you do that" Meg asked laughing a little "it was on accident" kamari said putting 3 fries back.

"Kamari" ja'vari said looking at the boy making him put the boys food back,"Give him your food" kamari scrunched his face up.

"Ain't that what you wanted anyways?" Bryson said "Man shut up nobody asked yo baldheaded ass" kamari said switching his plate out with kasim.

"Shut the fuck up i ain't baldheaded" bryson argued "get some to go boxes we finna leave y'all tripping" ja'vari told his boys.

"Mcht bro" kasim said huffing grabbing one of the boxes and putting his food inside kamari doing the same.

"We gone see y'all" ja'vari said walking behind the boys walking out of the restaurant.

Y'all literally aren't helping a bitch at all i don't know what to write about Give me ideas please😭