𝟷𝟻

Omniscient Pov
12:36 p.m.
Monday

"Where is my son" she asked crossing her arms.

Javari scrunched up his face immediately fixing it, "Kamari?" "Yes kamari lil nigga" she said.

"He upstairs.." he said opening the door so the lady could come in.

"Who are you and why is my son with you?" she asked looking javari up and down.

"I'm his nig-friend i'm his friend ma'am"Javari said shaking the woman's hand.

"Mhm i'm Ms.Adaliya" She said setting her purse down.

"I'm javari nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too baby but can you go get my son" she asked smiling at him.

"Oh yea my bad" He made his way upstairs walking into his room and shaking kamari awake, "Yo momma here baby".

Kamari shot up "stop playing" " i'm so dead ass go downstairs", kamari got up putting his shirts back on and went downstairs.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs looking at his mom.

"Mama what you doing here?" he asked hugging his mom, "You ain't text me back i thought you was dead" she said shaking her head.

"Mom i was sleep" he said stating and slowly blinking at her, she rolled her eyes "When was you gone tell me about yo lil boyfriend" she asked smiling and looking between the two.

"He not my boyfriend momma" he said looking at javari seeing that he was side eyeing him.

They heard someone coming downstairs watching kamari come downstairs rubbing his eyes, "What the fuck is y'all doing down here" he asked before looking up and spotting the extra lady.

"I'm his mother baby" she smiled at kasim making him mentally face palm himself.

"I'm kasim nice to meet you" he said going to shake her hand, "You his lil boyfriend too?" she asks raising and eyebrow.

Kasim looked back at the 2 boys "No ma'am we're friends" "Mhm i hope y'all know i'm not stupid" she said shaking her head.

Javari covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing, "It was nice to meet y'all,kamari make sure you text me lil nigga i ain't playing" "i hear you mama."

Javari walked his mom to the door stopping her before she left out, "Do i have your permission to take your son out" "Yea lil boy i'm encouraging that shit" she said straight facing him.

"Make sure you treat him right safari" "Yes ma'am" javari slightly chuckled at her saying his name wrong shutting the door after her.

"She coming unannounced and shit" kamari said sitting on the couch huffing, "You'll be ight" ja'vari said leaning the boys head back and leaving a kiss on his lips.

He walked into the kitchen with kasim "Whatchu doing pa" "I'm looking for something to eat" javari got behind him hugging his arms around his waist and kissiing all over his face.

"I'm taking y'all somewhere go get dressed" he told him walking out of the kitchen and telling Kamari  the same thing.

They walked upstairs going to get changed while javari went to his closet and grabbed 2 small boxes.