19

Omniscient Pov
Present day
2:25 p.m

Ja'vari sat in the living room staring at his reflection through the the powered off tv taking a slow pull from his blunt.

He was lost in his own mind, he didn't know what to do,he didn't know what to feel.

He couldn't like shéyaa again,could he?

Those feelings that where once gone for him are now coming back and he doesn't know what to do.

Yes of course he was happy in his current relationship, he wouldn't have gotten into it if he wasn't happy.

The more he thought about it the more he had to question if the feelings were really coming back or if he was over thinking everything.

'Maybe i do li-

"Vari!" Kasim yelled looking at his boyfriend in worry.

"You ok? I been calling you for a minute" he said walking over to him grabbing a loc of his own and twisting it.

"Oh yea i'm coo' just thinking , you coo' ?" he asked putting out his blunt and snaking his arms around his waist.

Kasim nodded sitting down on javari's lap laying his head on his shoulder as javari softly rubbed on his waist.

"This is so gay" Kasim mumbled relaxing in the man's hold.

"My dick be touching yo' lungs and you wanna call this gay" Javari laughed.

Kasim smacked his lips "You ain't even have to say all that" he lifted his head off of his shoulder and stared at him.

Javari smiled admiringly at his s/o that had a small mug on his face, "I'm sorry baby"

The other didn't say anything he just laid his head back down and let the men caress him as took in his presence.

"You need a retwist li' daddy" Javari said lowly separating two of kasims locs.

Kasim flinched hissing as he rubbed the spot where the hair was separated "Nigga that shit hurt"

Javari just shook his head "You just tender headed 'sim" (pronounced like 'seam')

"No i ain't you just too rough" he said mugging him.

"Imma get ty to do yo shit, i need mine done too" he said rubbing his hand across his own locs.

"Ion need my shit retwisted i can just get free forms"

"You getting a retwist 'sim, you know yo ass ain't gone like those freeforms" javari said looking down at him.

Kasim stared at him sighing and accepting his slight defeat.

"You starting to act like mari that lil' baby shit y'all be doing"

"Ion act like no baby imma street nigga" he said sitting up and throwing up his set.

"You sitting on my dick,how you a street nigga?" ja'vari asked smiling at kasim.

"Yea you blew it bye" leadin said scooting off of his lap.