Chapter 0

If 'his' love is to be alive .

.

.

Air and breathing is one of the most important things that help humans to stay alive.

Within, the air is composed of several elements.

Nitrogen is the most abundant gas among all the elements.

Humans need Nitrogen to reduce the concentration of Oxygen in order to survive.

To him, 'he' is like Nitrogen.

Circulating  around the body, never thought it was important. I never thought I needed it.

But…

'Essential'.

My first love was a tall, sharp-faced, fair man with an undercut hairstyle that is always well set. All facial parts are perfectly assembled to the point that it is enviable. And the most striking thing is the fierce eyes, that pair of gray color indicates that the person is not a real Thai.

When we met for the first time in the mall, I took a quick look. I saw a very good looking person as we walk in opposite directions. It's just two people on Earth who orbit each other and have no significance.

The second time we met, I was bored. Because, everyone would turn to look at that person. That’s all. I wasn't jealous, I was just annoyed by the gossip that sounded every time I walk by him.

And when we met for the third time...

.

.

I started to like him.

It was raining that day...

I walked out of an instrument store after buying the strings to replace for my favorite guitar. At first, I thought that I would stop by for a short time, but it turned out to be a funny conversation that lasted until 8:00 p.m.

Because I don’t have an umbrella, I could only look at the quiet streets, including those who barely have it, with tired eyes.

Everything is boring... It would be nice if the semester started already, then we could play in the band.

“Hey, that’s the guy!”

“Yes, that’s right.”

I turned to look at the voice of a group of three or four women standing not far away and found that they were looking at the other side of the road where a man with an umbrella was walking across the street.

Again?...

Besides feeling sick of the coincidence, I didn't feel anything else. I sighed before I took my eyes off the person thoughtlessly.

It would be better to wait for the rain to subside a little more, then run through to get on the bus on the other side…

“He’s coming here, what should I do?”

“Here, I'll push you and you stagger over him.”

“Are you crazy!”

“Are you going to let the opportunity slip away?!”