Chapter 6

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

As a courtesy, if we are not the owner of the room and have the keys with us, we should knock on the door three times first, regardless of whether there is someone there or not. And when permission is given or if there’s no answer, the door can be opened. Actually, I should have to wait in front of the room because I didn’t have a key card. But fortunately, in the wallet that I have received, there was exactly what I needed.

So had said that the condo gave out two key cards. I don't know if P’Phu was ready to answer or not Or he was waiting for me to search the wallet and find a spare key card myself. But whether he’s ready to answer the door or not, it’s a good thing.

I opened the door before I bent down to pick up the things on the floor and walked in with the things in both the hands. As soon as I entered, I remember that I had been in here once when Ai’So's father was in Bangkok. So told me that his father had sold this room to P’Phu before moving to Phuket since the beginning of the semester.

After placing the things I bought on the counter, I looked around the room. The overall condition is not much different from Ai’So’s room. It's still the same as when I used to come to see Father C. The only thing that's different is probably the glass edge area that is used to look out…the watercolor paintings hanging around the room made me think that P’Phu should be serious about painting. At least it should be a hobby that he does often.

“P’Phu.” I called and walked over to the person lying on the couch. He used one arm to cover his eyes. The body didn't move until I couldn't help but wonder if he had dried up to death.

“Ha…”

“Sorry, what?” I furrowed my brows, squatting down next to the couch and held my ear close to him. 

“Hungry.”

“Oh, yes. I’ve made it for you. Just wait a minute.” I hurriedly stood up and ran to the counter where the stuff was placed.

At first, I didn't know when P’Phu would eat it, so I put it in a box and closed the lid well. I thought that if he didn’t eat it, he could keep it for later according to P’Gui’s advice…but let him eat it now would be good too because P’Gui said that food that has been stored for a long time is not very healthy.

I poured the pork porridge into a bowl and carried it to the couch. He didn’t wait for anyone to call him to get up, he sat up by himself.

“Did you make it yourself?”

“Of course.” I straightened my chest and smiled proudly. “You’re the first person I’ve cooked for.”

“Is it edible?” P’Phu narrowed his eyes and stared at the bowl of porridge with distrustful eyes.

(A/N : PHI PHU!!!!!!!!
Excuse me. The translator has lost it 🤣🤣)

“Say this…” You’ll get my foot.

“…”

“Try it first before you say it. You'll know it soon.” I didn't lie, I just know what to say and how to speak to whom. P’Phu scooped the porridge into his mouth and kept silent. I looked at him with an unwavering expression but observed almost everything. Even though he didn't show any signs of dissatisfaction, he didn't look satisfied either. Let's just say he’s completely still until I start to worry.

“Is it not delicious?” I couldn't stand it until I had to break the silence first. Usually I'm confident about everything. But now my confidence has disappeared, I don't know where.