Chapter 5

A guide on how to raise rabbits properly…

For beginners learning to raise rabbits...

Ten misconceptions about rabbits…

“Why does it have to be so complicated?” I mumbled softly to myself with annoyance but did not stop reading. My eyes were fixed on the laptop screen for more than two hours.

“You’re complicating it.” The sound of a sneering dog came from behind. I hurriedly turned around and looked up to scold him but he was lying on P’Gui’s lap comfortably playing the game, and could only open his mouth sharply.

“Shut up and play the game.”

At first, it was indifferent, but this pair of husband and wife had already begun.

Today is a comfortable weekend. Normally, if there is no rehearsal, I spend a lot of time eating in the dorm. But today the Wi-Fi signal at the dormitory wasn't working. It wouldn't be frustrating if today wasn't the day I had planned to spend time researching about rabbits. And what's even more frustrating is having the phone was cut off for not paying the bill for months.

Ja deducted my pocket money for spending extravagant money. Even if I argue that spending money on food is not extravagant, Ja wouldn't listen. Turns out I had to find time to call my father and ask him to transfer more money. And the bad thing is that Ja always knows it. She never gave my father a chance to receive the call. Even if I say that I miss my father, I still get teased for it.

That's why I had to take out the last five hundred banknotes to book a taxi to Ai’So’s condo.

“Have you eaten anything yet?”

I put the laptop on the table and turned to P'Gui, looking at the good friend who was squinting as if he was afraid that I was going to steal his P'Gui. 

“Not yet, phi. I'm very hungry.” I rubbed my stomach for reliability.

“There should be something. Anyways, I'll make it for you to eat.” P’Gui smiled brightly before pushing the frowning dog's head out of his lap and walking towards the kitchen. So turned and stared at me like he wanted to kill me and quickly threw a cushion at me. Seeing that, I laughed in a good mood without feeling angry at the spoiled dog. I just throw the same pillow at his face and get up to escape, satisfied.

“Ai’Kao!”

“What are you doing, P’Gui?”  I walked to the kitchen area next to the living room sofa and probably because there was no wall in between the rooms to block his eyes, he was willing to lie down and play games instead of following me with his fangs out threatening me.

“I’m going to make a few simple dishes with rice. Do you want to eat anything special?”

“I want to eat fried pork with ginger.”

“Just that?”

“Unsalted vermicelli soup with tofu.”

“Okay.”

I looked at P’Gui, who was deftly slicing the pork, with a strange feeling. Since I was born, I have never cooked for myself. I've never boiled instant noodles because Ja won't let me eat them. It can be said that I didn’t know anything about cooking. It’s probably the first time I’m seeing a person cook seriously like this... I'm usually only interested in eating. 

(A/N : Me🤝Kao)

“P’Gui…”

“Yes?”

“Have you ever raised animals?” I asked casually, but my eyes were still staring at P’Gui's hand with interest.