Chapter 10

I spent two whole days lying dead in the dormitory… For two whole days, I knew nothing about the outside world. I just eat, sleep, and take shower all day long. Now I don't have much pain if I don't get hit hard on something. The face wasn't swollen, but there was still a slight bruise left to indicate that I had been punched.

Taking two days off from collage gave me a mix of both good things and headaches.

The first good thing is that Ai’So gave me my phone two days ago. He said that one of the classmates who came to help me had picked it up. And that's why I don't have to ask Ja for money to buy a new phone. The other thing is that I have been talking to P’Phu over the phone before going to bed for two days in a row. I was the one to call him first, at least he never cut the call…even though it was just me talking most of the time.

As for the headache…It hurts just to think about it until I have to raise my hand to massage the temples.

As soon as I got the phone back from So, the first thing I saw was the hundreds of missed calls from Pa. Even though I just turned on the phone, I still received a call from the other side and that's enough to accept it...

‘Had to kill him!’ It took more than three hours for me to persuade my father to stop fussing. Thanks to Ja who snatched the phone to talk instead. But after a short time of joy, I was lectured for another two hours. The main message is…

‘How could you let yourself get hurt, kha? Why do Khun Ashira has this kind of rage?!’

Huh… I just missed a few things. Don't expect this to happen a second time.

Ja told me that when they heard the news from So, Pa almost pulled out the car to drive here. Ja had to tie him up with a rope to stop. But after a while, he picked up the phone and ordered someone to get them back with a deadpan look. Ja wanted to stop it, but wasn’t able to stop it in time. It's not like he was forbidden from ordering but forbidden to use the old chicken plan.

‘Khun Mae will have someone strip them naked and take them to the forest. Khun Pa was really impatient. Just hit them and go, how would it feel?’

I thought the same thing. These youngsters are... beaten up a little bit, making a fuss at the hospital. No matter how many feet I was hit, I didn't say a single word.

All over.

“What?” I answered the phone in a bored tone, rolling around many times with laziness.

[You already know the news, right?]

“Yes.” If you mean the news on the university page that few management students had resigned, I have seen it in the morning. But because it didn’t mention anything about me, I didn't care.

[If you're still at ease like this, it means you haven't seen the latest news yet] So asked in a calm voice but I felt like he was worried.

“What news?”

[You open it yourself. Call me if you want me to pick you up]

Is there anything worse than the matter caused by my father?

I pressed on the blue application. Seeing dozens of notifications popping up, I frowned. Most of them are acquaintances who tagged me all over a post. But it doesn't look like a good omen...because they tagged me without typing a word. It's like they tag asking me to go take a look.

University news page…

Xuni-news

Two days ago, someone met Nong Kao, the famous singer-songwriter, in a state as if he had just been attacked. The person who met said that Nong Kao walked with a fourth year senior from management, who is quite famous. I'm not sure if Nong was hurt by him or not. But now, he hasn't come to college for two days. Many fans are very worried. If anyone knows more news, please let me know.