Chapter 2

“Here’s a rough plan for this semester.”

“This is a tight schedule, and you still call this a rough plan?”

“In First year, there are cool ones. Want anyone in?”

“I think…”

Even with the volume turned up to the maximum, I still couldn't handle it… very noisy.

“Kao, what do you say?”

I adjust Red into place and increase the sound from the headphones as loud as possible. Because I don't want to listen to people talk annoyingly. Honestly, I even want to fall asleep and escape, but I was hit by the person next to me who is always on the phone constantly poking as if to annoy me.

“Kao…”

If it wasn’t for me being trapped by them in front of my class after the lecture, don't even dream that I'm willing to attend the meeting so easily. 

“Ai’Kao!”

“Yes…” I respond to the crying voice, agree to pull out the headphones and move to sit down lazily because I know very well that I would be called until I listen to him anyway.

“I asked, what do you think?” P’Win and everyone else looked at me, waiting for an answer.

“Why are you asking me?” I grumbled and lifted my legs up on the couch to hug, not forgetting to lean on So's shoulder in case I get hit by P’Win.

“You're too lazy, Ai’Kao. Tell me where it's too hard, I'll try to help.” When I noticed P'Win seem to tell that it’s my job, I could only pick up the plan sheet, sit straight and go through it without playing around.

“This is not over yet, is it?”

“Yes…The semester has just started and the schedule is already this long, not to mention the work rush yet. The musicians are comfortable with this because they have a decent amount of shifters. But the two main singers graduated last year and now you're the only one left.”

“I'm fine...but you still have to find someone just in case. Those who study Voice, even though they are not perfect yet, they have to be provided with some work. Otherwise, when will it be? Honestly, it’s too much for me to sing alone that requires so much strength and time.” I tell P’Win being honest. I understand that not all students in Voice major can sing for each other. Some people can sing but can’t entertain, some people have stage fear. A lot of things make a lot of people unprepared for this. But studying in this group, they have to get used to it anyway. Even though the position is small(less important), it still exists. I'm going to die singing alone on every stage someday. And the other thing is...

“I understand, I will also train people on stage. As for your part, I'll take a look at it and tell you again.”

“Ok, phi.”

If I have to perform on every stage and spend all my time rehearsing like that, then I probably wouldn’t even have time to play games...when will I have time to go see P’Phu again? Bye my thoughts.

“Looks almost good.”

I completely forgot that there was another idiot next to me.

“Who’s going to be like you? There are a lot of shifters. Plus, no one dares to force you to go on stage again.”  Angrily, I turned to bite and put all my weight leaning against him.

Even though he’s university’s moon which should attract a lot of people, at least if we drag him to the stage, there would be a large number of people attending the event. But no one dared to force him. Unlike me, being dragged back and forth is totally playful. Luckily, my hand clung to him as tight as a leech. As a result…he was always dragged along with me. Except for the time he secretly disappeared to see P’Gui and left me alone.