17

Jo's P.O.V.

Brittany parked in front of our house, she didn't even ask me my address.

After that heated kiss, she just drove off, she didn't even utter any words other than letting me know that she owns me.

Brittany owns me.

I should be mad, upset is what I should be feeling but why do I feel differently? 

When she told me those words, I had goosebumps. The way she emphasizes each word, it was like she was making me feel that she means it.

I should be threatened actually, but instead, I feel excited and thrilled with her possessiveness.

I've never felt this way towards anybody but her.

"How did you know my house?" The lights are off, it means my Mom is not home which is perfect. I don't want her to see Brittany and her expensive car. She would probably introduce herself to her and I will feel nothing but ashamed.

"School records."

"That was illegal!" I exclaimed.

"Eh, my parents practically own the school so... Is this your house?" She looked through the windshield.

It was a small house compared to her probable mansion. A little part of me was embarrassed by it, the way Brittany is looking at my house, it was like she saying, that was it? 

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." I was about to get out of the car when I felt her hand grabbing my wrist.

"Not so fast, babe." I had no choice but to sit back.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." 

"You don't have to..."

"But I want to!"

I don't know why I keep arguing with her, I will never win anyway. She gets whatever she wants from me and I should remember that.

I simply nodded at her.

"Are you scared of me, Jo?" Her fingers were on my chin, lifting my face up to meet her eyes, her electric blue eyes softened as well as her voice.

Staring at them this close could drown me.

Am I scared of her?

How can I be scared of that angelic face? It was so small I think I can cup it with just both my hands. 

She has expressive eyes that I didn't notice before, well maybe because before when I look at her, all I feel was hate, but now, looking at those beautiful eyes, I feel like they reflect her emotions. 

"Jo..."

"No, I'm not." I said in a hoarse voice.

Brittany let go of my chin and leaned over to the back seat and grabbed my bag. Once she handed it to me, she leaned over again grabbing a paper bag.

"Here." I looked at the bag that she was handing me. It was a white paper bag with an apple logo on it. I know exactly what's in it.

"Take it." She took my hand to take the bag.

"Brittany..." Do not argue with her anymore.

"I want to have contact with you even after school, Jo. I want to text you or call you whenever I feel like it. You can do the same to me, you know. Or if you need anything, just text me. And oh, it was already registered to a monthly plan so you have internet even outside your house, calls and texts too. You don't have to worry about the expenses, it is taken care of."