35

Brittany's P.O.V.

I woke up with a smile on my face, I think I even slept with it knowing that Jo was lying beside me.

Last night was amazing, she was amazing.

Having her in my arms, hearing her moan my name, knowing that I gave her such pleasure and I was the first one who had done it with her and hopefully, the only one was fulfilling.

Last night, I felt she wanted to do the same for me, it's not like I didn't want to, god knows how I wanted to see her face down on me but considering it was her first time, I figured we start slow, introducing her to physical intimacy, teach her maybe and one day, we'll get to a point where she could ea-

"Good morning!" I was startled to hear Jo's bedroom voice that I was immediately back to my senses.

"Good morning, baby!" I greeted her as I kissed her forehead. 

The sunlight peeking through my curtains was touching her face, her cheeks were pink, her lips were plump, and her eyes were still sleepy, I could get used to waking up with this scenery.

Jo, pulled me closer to her as she buried her face on the crook of my neck.

"You smell so good." I heard her say. I smiled at that and tightened my hug.

"I need to get up..." I told her kissing her head. "I'll cook us breakfast..." I continued while still kissing her head.

"Stay here, I don't want to eat!" She groaned and I let out a soft laugh.

"You have work today, you need to eat before you go." I tried to reason.

"It's fine, I'll eat at the store, just stay here."

I think this is the first time I felt contented with my life, as I hugged Jo tighter, my heart was so full. 

We drifted to sleep again for another hour, the next time I woke up, Jo was nowhere in my sight.

"Jo?" I called on her. 

Did I dream of everything last night?

No! Can't be!

 "Jo?" I repeated in a louder voice when I didn't hear anything.

"Did you call me?" Jo in a towel emerged from the bathroom.

"Ohh, you're here. I thought it was all just a dream." I sighed in relief. "You showered already? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sound asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake you." Jo leaned over and kissed me on the lips, it was brief but it made my heart flutter.

"Let me get you something to wear." I ran to the closet and got her something comfortable.

As soon as she was dressed, I watched her gather all her stuff.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat before you go?"

"I'm good, let's go, I'm gonna be late." Jo took my hand in hers as we approached the stairwell, she didn't even take her hand back when the maids greeted us as we went down the stairs.

I helped her with her stuff to put them in the back seat of the car and opened her door for her.

"Here you go, Milady!" I told her smiling.

"That's so corny!" She chuckled though I could see a tinge of red on her cheeks.

"I'll pick you up later then take you to Reese's place, okay?" I told her as I drove off.

"No need, it's fine. I'll take the bus. I'll see you at school tomorrow." She resisted.

"You don't want to see me later?" The sadness I felt was not a pretend and I know she heard it from my voice as her features softened.

"Of course, I want to see more of you. I just don't want to bother you so much and I don't want you to think that you're becoming my chauffeur, because you are not."

I laughed at what she said.

"Babe, I'm not thinking about that, and also, being able to drive you anywhere you want to go means more time with you, so pleaseeee, let me drive you later, and on schooldays, I will pick you up and drop you off, okay?"

I could tell that she was very happy and pleased with what I told her, she was smiling, the smile that she was trying to stop but couldn't, her cheeks were red and her eyes, eyes don't lie they said, they were glowing with happiness.

"Okay." I smiled when she turned her face on the window and avoided my eyes. 

I parked the car a minute ago already but Jo was not moving. 

"Jo?" I called on her as I searched for her eyes.

"Yeah?"

"So, last night... it was, magical, at least for me I mean." 

Jo stared at me like she was staring into my soul.

"It was... incredible, you were incredible, Brit. I loved... I loved everything, I loved how you made me feel, how you were gentle and caring the entire time and I love..."

Oh my god!

That pause made me hold my breath.

"...Uhm, I- I gotta go, I'm gonna be late." Jo hurriedly got out of the car and took her stuff at the back and I was left speechless.

What was she gonna say?

Is she gonna say it?

It is too soon for that I know, but I think I feel the same? I'm not sure as I've never been in love.

Ohh, Josephine.

__________________________________

Hello, my lovely and funny readers, I set up a ko-fi account, so if you want to treat me, send me a gift, or just simply motivate me, please feel free to visit my page: Ko-fi.com/lunamarcelo :)

Follow me on IG as well: LunaMarcel0

Thank youuuu for always supporting my work, I'm reading all your comments and I love how invested you are in the story :)