34

Jo's P.O.V

I felt Brittany stiffen for a few seconds, probably doubting what she just heard from me.

But when I kissed her again and gave her waist a little squeeze, she got it. 

She climbed on top of me and kissed me back hungrily, exploring my mouth with her tongue and all I could feel was the pulsating of my already heated core.

"Are you sure?" I heard her ask in between her kisses.

I didn't think words would be enough to answer her so I lifted my shirt, completely removing it. 

Our eyes met for a few moments before she leaned over and connected our lips again.

It was gentle this time, it's like she was taking her time at the same time, being careful of me.

I felt one of her hands on my waist, her fingers caressing my skin delicately and teasing me at the same time.

She was running it up from my waist to my ribs till it reached its destination. I gasped when I felt her hand on one of my breasts. 

She looked at me for a second, and when I pulled her in for another kiss, she continued massaging it.

God, that feels so effing good!

I didn't mean to but a loud moan escaped my mouth, I felt her smiling while she continued kissing me.

When her lips left mine, I felt empty but not long before she trailed kisses to the contour of my jaw, sucking my skin at the same time.

I feel like my soul is leaving my body with the sensations I am feeling right now.

Her tongue twirled on the crook of my neck before sucking it, her other hand found my other breast and started massaging it too.

"Oh, God!"

My moan was like fuel to Brittany's ear that I felt her move more intensely. Her lips left my neck and moved down to my chest, she look at me under her lashes before sucking my nipple while her fingers played with the other one.

My back arched automatically and my hand grabbed a handful of her hair, I think I even pushed her head more toward me.

I was moaning repeatedly and didn't even care if it was loud.

I felt her hand leaving my other breast and was replaced by her lips almost immediately. I helped her tug down my shorts with a bit of urgency not leaving the small fabric covering my very center.

Completely exposed, from the dimmed light, I could still see Brittany's eyes glow with excitement and desire.

"You're fucking beautiful, Jo." I heard her say before positioning herself in between my legs.

For the last time, she looked at me again and it was like she was asking me silently if I was okay or not. I nodded at her and threw my head down to the pillow while I anticipated what was coming next.

She started kissing my inner thigh, gently sucking my skin, her tongue playing, everything she's doing is electrifying. My eyes are tightly shut with my hands on top of them.

I almost buried my head in the pillow when I felt her tongue on my clit, she was licking it like she was tasting me, twirling her tongue around it.

"Oh god, Brittany!" I moaned as soon as I felt her sucked my clit.

"You taste so good, Babe!" I heard her say and continue what she was doing, only it got better and better.

I thought I was at the peak of the pleasurable feeling of her tongue entering my center, but when she entered one finger, damn!

There was a bit of pain but the pleasurable feeling was more.

As if Brittany knew, she pulled her finger very gently in and out still with her tongue dancing along with it.

My hands that were on my eyes moved to grab a handful of her hair then to the sheets, not knowing how to handle everything especially when her pace became faster and faster.

Inch by inch, bit by bit, the pressure in my lower abdomen built up, the feeling of wanting to pee, the inkling, the tingling, all of it came together, I felt my body shake as I moaned Brittany's name and eventually collapsing with her face still buried between my legs.

God, that was good!

Brittany, with a smile painted on her lips, lifted up her face to meet my eyes and gently pulled her finger out of me.

Looking at me seductively, she held out her finger and suck it.

Haawwwwwt!

"You taste so good, Babe." 

I just had my first orgasm but seeing what Brittany did, I think I was ready for another round.

I guess she read my mind when she saw me biting my lower lip.

She crawled on top of me, letting me taste myself, smiling in between kisses.

"I like how you taste." She whispered in a hoarse voice, planting small kisses on my lips.

She positioned her hand in between my legs while her mouth continued devouring mine.

As she entered her finger inside of me, my body arched. 

Her mouth ran from mine to my neck, to my breasts while her finger pulled in and out of me, making me cum for the second time.

__________________________________

Hello, my lovely and funny readers, I set up a ko-fi account, so if you want to treat me, send me a gift, or just simply motivate me, please feel free to visit my page: Ko-fi.com/lunamarcelo :)

Follow me on IG as well: LunaMarcel0

Thank youuuu for always supporting my work, I'm reading all your comments and I love how invested you are in the story :)