Mini Categories! [Meet The Judges]

Hello, and thank you all for participating in the first edition of The Future Banned Writers' Coven Awards

This is an extra part of the awards; to give more of our book club members a chance to judge and contribute, we will be hosting mini categories alongside the main categories.

For these categories, there will only be one winner, with its winning review included. Although for those who don't win, you can ask for your score sheet, and all of us are open to give advice on the category they judged. There should be 10 contestants per categories, so please fill the form carefully.

All three of us had also agreed that there would be no payments, but a follow would be appreciated as some of us will return the favour, and a read of our books will be wonderful but not necessary if it is not your kind of read.

All participants may choose one category to make things fair so that more people can participate.

Good luck to you all, and without any further delay, here are the categories with their judges, their score grids and separate forms :

🌟BEST TITLE🌟 [Beetlemaniac]

Hi everyone! I'll be judging the Best Title category!
For Best Title, I'll be judging and scoring the titles bases off of the rubric below:

Rubric:
Hook [is it captivating? Would I want to read further?]: /10
Is the title unique?: /5
Does it suit the genre?: /5
Overall Impression: /10
Total: /30

Good luck!

***

🌟BEST QUOTE/WORDS🌟 mikrokosmos96

I'm Felly, a business management graduate and entrepreneur, and your judge for best words/quotes and best blurb. I've been writing as a hobby for more than 10 years and I've got a passion for reading and writing fantasy romance stories, especially the ones with reincarnation/regression/transmigration themes. Even though I'm not a poet or a romantic, I always have a thing for beautiful prose and words. I'm a very picky reader, mostly hard to please, and a bit of a perfectionist. But it doesn't mean I'd be disrespectful and tear apart your hard work. So, please don't take my review personally, and note that it will only come from a place of love and care.

Since Best Words/Quote category is rarely seen in awards, I will elaborate more. For this mini category, you will be entering a beautiful line from your book (MUST BE FROM YOUR OWN BOOK). There's a sample below from the judge's book: