Mini Categories - RESULTS

Thank you so much for the huge participation in the first edition of the mini categories for this award. I speak for all three of us (mikrokosmos96 , Beetlemaniac , and AnnamitaMuscaria ) who could not have been happier to see so many friends, new faces, and amazing books. I would like to remind you as well that if the result doesn't make you a winner, we are all winners at the end of the day, just because we are able to share part of our soul on Wattpad. So please don't take our opinion too much to heart, and we'll all get there somehow.

P.S. : Stickers will be sent out to each winning participants separately by Anna via we transfer, so make sure to download it within seven days, if any trouble, please send her a DM.

🌟 BEST TITLE - WINNERS 🌟
WINNER- backto541

🌟 BEST TITLE - WINNERS 🌟WINNER- backto541

29.5 / 30
Hook [is it captivating? Does it make me want to read further?]: 10/10
Is the title unique?: 5/5
Does it suit the genre?: 5/5
Overall Impression: 9.5/10

I found this title captivating from the moment I looked at it.
It's fresh and stands out from your typical Wattpad title. Even upon searching it, I couldn't find any books with the same or similar titles. In fact, your book came up first! It's unique and suits your genre well. It hooks me and makes me more interested in reading your story. In short, your title does everything a title should well done!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

dwarkaratna "Yadavi: The Name of Yearning" 27.5/30

Hook: 9.5/10
Is the title unique?: 5/5
Does it suit the genre?: 4/5
Overall Impression: 9/10

I wanted to tell you, I love how unique this title is! It is truly one of a kind and I think you have done a good job with it. It's a beautiful title and I honestly don't have anything critical to suggest :)

sarahkatepotter "Falling Into Insanity" 25/30

Hook: 8.5/10
Is the title unique?: 3/5
Does it suit the genre?: 5/5
Overall Impression: 8.5/10

I think this title does a really good job with drawing both thriller and romance into its midst! I will say, it isn't the most unique title I've ever heard, but, at the same time, I couldn't find any exact duplicates with a search. Most things couldn't score perfectly on that front at the end of the day, so I wouldn't take this to heart :) I really was impressed with this title, and falling made me think both of literal falling and also falling in love, which I thought was a nice touch, intended or not!