Romance WINNERS!

Congratulations to those who made it this far into the competition!

Let's take time to also thank your judge, MiniMoxx !

Note from your judge:
I just want to say to my 5 entries here. Every SINGLE book here is amazing. They are each captivating in their own ways, written REALLY well, and you all know it because I've read/reading these books. Each 5 of you are amazing writers, and I had a hard time scoring these. I hope these reviews are enough to help and motivate you and also just bring you up as writers. I really don't think my love for these books can be shown enough. Please know that I loved every single one. (I'll shut up now I promise!)

We hope that you've enjoyed your time in the competition!

Note: If you would like a medal with the background removed, please message AdrielleReina

Without further ado, here are the final results!

Finding Chef's Kiss by JSPRomComs
Writing Style: 8 /10
Plot:9 /10
Creativity:10 /10
Conflict: 8 /10
Organisation: 8 /10
Character Development:10 /10
TOTAL: 53 /60
Review (at least 250 words) So I absolutely LOVE your writing, and this plot is just precious. I love Gemma and Logan. Where I've marked it down is literally over minor things - for example, I found myself wanting some more of the attraction being fought and I notice Carter isn't really mentioned much - as much as i hate him (lol) I found myself wondering why Gemma is questioning the attraction to Logan but not worrying about Carter. She mentions the 2 year plan a bit, but it doesn't go deeper (so far) into their relationship and whether she really loves him or anything? I assume it's mentioned later on, but I'd love to see a bit more of this "he's annoying, but he's hot and why don't i feel attraction to Carter like this" or anything like that? The relationship with Carter feels a little fake almost right now as he's never mentioned. Even if the relationship is cold with him (it feels it!) I think he needs more presence.

However, saying all of this, Logan and Gemma just OOZE chemistry from the moment they meet and the whole plan just feels unique to the whole plot, and i love it. Logan is so grumpy and i love him, but you can see those guards coming down when he's around her.

There weren't any errors I could see - or if i did they were very very minimal.

The whole food critic plot line with Gemma feels unique - the chef line is used a lot in books I find, but not like this, and i really like what you're doing with it. The descriptions just ooze that the author knows what they're doing.

It's a really good, light and funny read with characters that make me want to scream and squeal!

Love Between the Lines by Han_Banana21
Writing Style: 9 /10
Plot: 9 /10
Creativity: 9 /10
Conflict: 8 /10
Organisation: 10 /10
Character Development: 7 /10
TOTAL: 52 /60
Review (at least 250 words) Okay, I REALLY like the characters and the plot. So far, it feels like a quirky little romance mystery I would pick up and devour in one. Which you very know well I will for Hunt when I've finished the sequel of your other books lmao.