Horror and Paranormal WINNERS!

Congratulations to those who made it this far into the competition!

Let's take time to also thank your judges, SarahQuinnMcGrath and MermaidAriel13!

We hope that you've enjoyed your time in the competition!

Note: If you would like a medal with the background removed, please message AdrielleReina.

Without further ado, here are the final results!

THIRD PLACE (TIE):

Dangerous, Diabolical by TheTravellersloft 
Writing style: 7/10
Plot: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
Conflict: 10/10
Organization: 9/10
Character Development: 10/10
Total: 56/60
Notes: Let me start of by saying I love all the magical elements in this story. The creatures, the spells, the powers... I can clearly see you took inspiration from legends and mythology, and you've woven everything together beautifully. I can't immediately think of another work of fiction (book of TV series/movie) that has a similar premise, so kudos on the originality.

I enjoy the mystery you keep up on Celandine's true nature – though I suspect I know, as you give several clues throughout the story for the observant reader – and on those deaths as well. It gives a bit of a detective vibe, even though it's not really that kind of story imo.
Your main characters are well crafted and intriguing. I'm curious to see how Celandine and Leoftan - great choices on the names, too, btw, they're very original and fun – will move forward and if they'll work together on what's happening. As far as development goes, I keep in mind that the story is still ongoing, and I've read early stage chapters, but they are well-fleshed out. I get a clear reading on both mains, despite there yet being a bit of mystery as well.
My sole remark on this story is that, grammar wise, it could use a little sprucing. Not on vocabulary or dialogue, though. The text itself reads smoothly and invites to read. But, you do have some errors in punctuation - ?". for example, and missing commas – and no capital letters when starting new sentences (not too many, though). All you need is an editing round to clear this up, and then you'll be set.
I see a great paranormal/fantasy story here, and expect it to become a thrilling adventure for both the characters and the readers.