I wanna be yours.

FOURTH'S POV

It has been an hour since Gem had that panic attack. I led him to his room to take a nap. "What is happening with him? I have never seen him like that. The fear in his eyes seemed so real. I want to help him but he won't let me. Should I suggest he sees someone about this a psychiatrist? A psychologist? Maybe he will be able to get something for his apparent anxiety." I sighed as the kettle came to a boil. I am making him some chamomile tea hoping it will relax him so that he can atleast get some rest. Luckily we don't have any schedule today and I have already texted one of his varsity friends that he will not make it as he has a migraine, I didn't know how to explain the situation.
.
.
.
"Gem... Gemini" I say with soft voice as I enter his bedroom with a cup of chamomile tea. He looks at me with puffy, swollen red eyes and smiles. "I made you a cup of chamomile tea, I know it's your favourate." He smiles and nods, as if he is saying thanks without saying thanks. I sit next to him and ask softly "Are you okay Gem?" He nods and smiles as he takes a sip of the tea. He looks so exhausted, he looks kind of frail too. This is not the Gem I know. The Gem I know is a happy, energetic and fun guy. "How is it?" I ask, he smiles and nods before saying "It's really good, thanks Fourth." I smile at him putting my hand on his head and ruffle his hair, "You are welcome nong Methun." He looks at me with eyes that are clearly crying out for help but I can't do anything if he doesn't tell me what's wrong. We sit there in silence as Gem is sipping on his tea, I clear my throat attempting to ask what's wrong but I got interrupted by Gem saying, "Fourth can we not talk about what happened earlier. I am tired and I want to sleep." I nod and smile. "Sleep na', I am going to make you something to eat for when you wake up." As I attempted to get up he held my wrist and asked me for a hug, which I gladly complied. We hugged for about 5 minutes before I excused myself.
.
.
.
"Focus Fourth" I scolded myself as I walked towards the kitchen. "This is not the time to be feeling things you are not supposed to when your bestfriend needs you the most." I always had a thing for Gemini, it started during the filming of my school president. At first I thought it was because Gemini was paying me so much attention as Tinn, but that wasn't it. I found myself admiring him even outside his character. Gem was nothing like Tinn, he was anti-romantic, hyper, goofy, weird, super talented and funny. He did have one thing in common with Tinn though he was very handsome. However this was not the time for me to simp over him, he needs me now. He needs his bestfriend. I quickly take out ingredients needed to make a meal from the fridge and fix up a simple yet healthy meal. I wonder if he is still sleeping. I sigh as I made my way to the lounge to watch some Netflix.

GEMINI'S POV

I wake up from a deep slumber, I notice from outside the window that it's probably late afternoon. I looked around the room and I notice Fourth is gone. Did he leave already? Of course I can't expect him to stay with that stunt I pulled in the morning he is probably freaked out. I make my way to the kitchen to get myself something to drink and a bite to eat, I was kind of starving. "Oh Gem you are awake." I get startled by a familiar voice coming from the lounge. "How are you feeling? Hungry?" Fourth said as he walked towards my direction. I nod as I couldn't say anything. I was surprised but also mesmerized by Fourth. He was wearing my shorts and one of my black concert bands t-shirt it looked a little big on him, making him even more adorable. He smiled while looking at me, his eyes covered by his hair, it looked fluffy.
.
.
.
He walked closer and I could smell the raspberry scented shampoo from his hair mixed with his own unique scent. I kept staring at him in awe. He had enchanted me, he leaned and touch my forehead with the back of his hand. "Good you don't have a fever." He said. I just took a sip of water from the bottle I retrieved from the fridge earlier on. "Are you not gonna talk to me?" He asked with a concerned voice. I looked in his direction making immediate eye contact, "Of course I am gonna talk, my throat was just dry." I said making an excuse. I looked at the shirt he was wearing and thinking about how good he looks in my clothes, I guess he noticed because he let out a little shy laughter and said while pushing hair from his face. "I borrowed your clothes, I hope you don't mind. I just didn't want to live you alone so I figured I can shower here." I looked at him and smiled before I said "It's okay, I don't mind, besides they look good on you." I could see that statement made him blush and in return made me blush.
.
.
.
Fourth set up two plates at the dining table and called me over to eat. I sat down facing him, the food looked good except there was a few vegetables there but I didn't mind because I knew he loves them and he probably wants me to eat healthier. "Thanks for the food." I said with a smile on my face. "It's okay, it's nothing much and make sure to eat your vegetables, I am watching you." He said as he let out the cutest laughter I have ever heard. "Khab khun Sì" I said teasing him, there was a comfortable silence while we ate until Fourth said "Gem about earlier on today, don't you think you should see someone about it." I looked at him and stood up, and walked over to the kitchen with the plate in my hand.
.
.
.
Fourth followed me and said, "Gem please listen to me, I am really worried about you." I walked over to the sink to rinse off the plates not making any effort to look him in the eye. "Gem please. Please Gem." He asked again almost like he was begging. "Fourth please I don't want to talk about it. Just drop it." I said still not looking at him occupying myself with this and that. It became silent for a while before I heard sniffling. I looked up and saw him with teary eyes, "Hey Fourth, Fourth are you crying." I walked up to him slowly trying to embrace him but he stepped back. "I cannot help you if you don't talk to me." He said with tears streaming down his face.
.
.
.
I tried to embrace him again but he stepped back again, now with his back against the kitchen counter. "I am trying my best Gem, I am trying my best to be there for you but it's so hard. I feel helpless." He said crying, this time not even trying to hold back the tears. "Fourth, I-" He then cut me off and said with his voice slightly raised "No Gemini, do you know how helpless I feel seeing the person I love the most breaking down and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it." It was silent for a while then he said in a low soft voice "I don't know how to help you Gem. I don't know what you need from me. "I need you Fourth, you are the one I need." I blurted out. He looked at me puzzled and said "What do you mean? I am here, can't you see I am here Ge-" Before he could finish what he was saying I planted my lips on his kissing him, he became stiff for a second as if he was processing what was happening. I pulled away and muttered "I am sorry Fourth I-" He then pulled me closer by neck and kissed me. His lips felt familiar, they were soft and tasted like tangerines, sweet but slightly bitter." I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer.
.
.
.
Thank you everyone for reading this chapter. Let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback. I will try to update as soon as I can. Rak na jub jub. 🌞🌻