is it that easy?

Gemini's father had reached out to Fourth's father and invited him for a round of golf. It turned out they got along pretty well, they had the same taste in alcohol and food. They even liked the same football club, Chelsea.

Gemini's father saw how well the meeting went with Fourth's father so he decided to grab the opportunity to invite Fourth's father and his family for dinner. He didn't tell him for what though, he figured he needed more support when it came to that. So they agreed to meet Saturday at their home.
.
.
.
Gemini's family house, Saturday

Gemini was pacing up and down in his room waiting for Fourth's family to arrive. He thought of calling Fourth, but went against the idea. He didnt want to worry his baby, he knows Fourth cannot handle stress well. He wished his nosy cousin Lisa was there at least she would've kept his mind occupied and he wouldn't be going crazy like he is right now.

When he heard the door bell ring he rushed downstairs to open the door and welcome Fourth's family, but his father beat him to it. He stood behind his father sheepishly smiling as he greeted Fourth's parents and Fron.

Him and Fourth looked at each and smiled. They could see in each other's eyes how nervous they were, Gemini didn't know if he can give Fourth a hug and a kiss as they usually do when they see each other after a long time. Gemini was comfortable with PDA in front of his parents, and he assumed that his parents are probably used to how clingy him and Fourth are and didn't mind it.

However although he knew that Fourth's parents are okay with them dating, they have never actually seen them together. What if they feel uncomfortable seeing them hug and kiss, even if it's just a peck on the cheek. He didn't want them uncomfortable, not today of all days.

So he opted to giving his lover a side hug, probably the bro-est thing they have ever done. Even Fourth was confused as to what was happening but that didn't matter. What mattered now is getting Fourth's parents to soften up to them so that their announcement is not a huge blow.

Gemini wanted wanted to die, when Fourth took his hand and led him to the living room where both their fathers were sitting.They watched as their father's interacted and laughed like they were old friends. "This is good right?" Gemini whispered to Fourth. "What is?" Fourth whispered back.

Gemini pointed at their fathers who were discussing the UEFA championships. "How is them being Chelsea fans a good thing Gem? I thought you were a fan of Manchester united." Gemini let out a sigh of disappointment looking at Fourth. "Babe I am not talking about that, I am talking about how well they seem to be getting along." Gemini whispered to his boyfriend, or is it fiancé? Agh it won't matter anyways in a couple of hours

Fourth looked at their fathers and asked "How is it a good thing?" Gemini didn't know if Fourth was teasing him or being oblivious at this point. "If they get along maybe my father can get your father on our side." Gemini whispered.

As Fourth was about to answer his lover ,Gemini's mom came to call them to the dining area for dinner. "Is the talk going to happen before or after dinner?" Gemini asked Fourth whispering. "How am I supposed to know?" Fourth whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Fourth's mother asked teasingly and the two boys simultaneously shook their heads and said in unison "Nothing.". They couldn't get more suspicious at this point. They kept whispering to each other throughout dinner, trying to figure out how and who is going to initiate the conversation.

"So Mr Jirochtikul, there's something I would like for us to discuss while we are all gathered here." Gemini's father said. "Please call me Dan." Fourth's father said with a smile. He really liked Gemini's father and he felt like they could be really good friends, so he figured they might as well remove all formalities.