The break

"Fourth will you calm down and tell me what's wrong." Gemini plead as he followed an angry Fourth into the condo. "Don't act like you don't know." Fourth answered angrily.

"Fourth if I knew do you think I would be asking you?" Gemini asked Fourth getting more and more frustrated. Fourth glared at Gemini and stormed into their bedroom. Gemini promptly followed, he was losing his patience but tried to stay as calm as he can possibly can.

"FotFot... Please tell me what's wrong?" Gemini plead with Fourth. "Oh by the way this is my friend Fourth. Does that ring a bell." Fourth responded, his voice sounded angry and hurt. "Fourth you know I didn't mean it like that." Gemini said attempting to hold Fourth's hand but Fourth retracted his hand.

"Love don't you think you are a bit unreasonable?" Gemini said try to calm his lover down. "Don't call me love, I am just your friend remember." Fourth said with arms folded. "You are honestly being ridiculous." Gemini responded now sounding frustrated. 

"Of course I am the problem, I am the one that's being ridiculous." Fourth said storming out of the bedroom to the kitchen. "Of course you are being ridiculous!!" Gemini yelled as he followed Fourth to the kitchen. He was frustrated he didn't understand why Fourth was acting this way.

Hearing Gemini yell at him Fourth stopped and turned around to face Gemini and said "Don't you dare fucking raise your voice at me Gemini." Gemini taken a back by Fourth's anger radiating from his face. He has seen Fourth angry before but never like this.

"I... I am sorry it's just that you are being so frustrating right now." Gemini said releasing a heavy sigh. "I am the one being frustrating? Not you who conveniently introduces me just as a friend after how fucking long we have been together?" Fourth said, his eyes were brimming with tears.

"Fourth how many fucking times do you want me to tell you that I didn't mean it like that." Gemini said frustrated with having to explain himself over and over again. He felt that Fourth was being unreasonable and he didn't feel like he did anything wrong.

"How did you mean it? When you introduce your boyfriend as a friend to a girl who is clearly trying to fuck you?" Fourth asked scowling. "First of all Rose is not trying to fuck me and -" Gemini was cut off by Fourth yelling "Anyone with eyes can fucking see that she's trying to fuck you. How can you be so blind?."

"Rose is just a friend." Gemini said taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Yeah Rose is just a friend, just like I am just a friend right." Fourth said leaving Gemini at a lost for words. "I don't know why you are trying to ignore the obvious, but since I am just friend I don't think I can spend the night here tonight." Fourth said going to the bedroom and packing some of his stuff into his backpack and grabbed his laptop.

"Fourth what do you mean? You can't fucking runaway everytime we have a disagreement." Gemini said trying to stop Fourth who was now about to exit the condo. "I can't do this Gem...I think we should take a break." Fourth said with tears he tried so hard to stop from falling now streaming down his face.

Gemini watched Fourth walk away. He wanted to stop him but he couldn't. His body wouldn't let him, his body was frozen his hands ran cold. He felt a sharp pain in his chest, he couldn't catch his breathe. He felt like someone punched his stomach. He felt nauseated and his vision became blurry.

The symptoms he had before when he thought he lost Fourth came back. His body unfroze when he felt his stomach turn, he rushed to the bathroom and puked. He stood up staring at his reflection by the bathroom sink after rinsing his mouth. He felt uneasy and the throbbing headache started.

He couldn't deal with this, he couldn't deal with the thought of losing Fourth. He called his cousin Lisa. He didn't want to call his mother because she was going to fuss over him but he didn't want to be alone because he knew, he remembered how awful these episodes can get. After his cousin said she will be there real soon he threw himself on the bed and cuddled Fourth's pillow. Inhaled his scent, Fourth's scent was relaxing. It calmed him down, not the same as his touch but we would have to settle with it for the time being.