parents?

Fourth had just finished showering, with only a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair damp. He sat on the bed, going through their paper work. He needed to make sure that their visas were ready so that they can be able to go New Zealand and get married.

He was assigned the task of arranging the visas and booking their flights whereas Gemini was to plan and prepare for the ceremony. They worked well together, they were symbiotic. That's was one of the things that made Fourth to truly believe that they were soulmates. Him and Gemini were like jigsaw puzzles that fit perfectly well together.

Gemini walked into the bedroom and grinned devilishly upon seeing Fourth's half naked body. "Don't even think about it." Fourth said firmly seeing the way Gemini was grinning at him. "And how do you know what I am thinking about?" Gemini asked as he approached Fourth with the same devilish grin plastered on his face.

"Because I know you." Fourth replied suppressing his smile as Gemini got closer to him. He didn't need the distraction right now, even though the distraction came as a tall, sun-kissed extremely attractive man.

"Well if you know me then you should know there's no stopping me...especially when you look like this." Gemini said as he peppered Fourth's bare shoulders with wet kisses, nibbling on his skin. Fourth moaned and tilted his neck to the side so that Gemini can have better access.

So much for not letting Gemini distract him. Tsk tsk

"How can I resist you when you look like this..." Gemini said as his fingers trailed slowly from Fourth's chest down to his well toned abs while gently sucking on his neck. Fourth released soft moans with his lips slightly parted. He had completely forgotten his vow to not let Gemini distract him.

Gemini slightly tugged the towel wrapped around Fourth's waist loosening it. He grabbed Fourth's waist and gently motioned him on top of him. Fourth straddled Gemini wrapping his arms around his neck and placed his lips on Gemini's lips.

"You're distracting me Gem." Fourth said in a low voice with his lips hovering over Gemini's, his warm minty breath fanning Gemini's lips. "It's a good distraction though." Gemini said with his deep low husky voice and gently bit Fourth's bottom lip making him moan in delight.

Their blood boiled under their skin, burned in their lips. Fourth's breath came in a wild gasp. His fingers knotted in Gemini's hair, clutching Gemini to him. Their lips parted breathing heavily as they heard a loud banging on the door. Fourth got off Gemini's lap and beckoned him to go check who's at the door.

Reluctantly Gemini leaves the bedroom to open the door as his sunflower instructed him. "I swear to God someone better be dying or else.." Gemini complained, upset at whoever it was disrupting his sensual time with Fourth.

As soon as he opened he is greeted by a frantic Lisa with tears streaming down her face, "Gem I need your help...I don't know what to do." Lisa said through her sobs. "Hey Lis, what's wrong?" Gemini asked as he led Lisa inside the condo.

After a while of trying to comfort Lisa, trying to figure out what was wrong with her she finally stopped crying. Fourth had joined them and made some tea for Lisa.

"Lis? Want to tell us what's happening with you?" Gemini asked softly. Lisa took a deep breathe before she bluttered out "I am 12 weeks pregnant!" With her eyes closed not wanting to see her cousin's reaction.

"Wait what? How?" Gemini asked and Fourth was just speechless. "How else does a woman get pregnant Gemini?" Lisa said softly covering her face with both of her hands. "But Lisa I thought you were a lesbian, and the last time I checked a woman can't get another woman pregnant. So what the fuck Lis?" Gemini replied.