Exposed

"Sorry I am late." Gemini said as he sat next to Prom. He was joining Prom, Mark, Ford and Winny for lunch and bowling. "It's okay we haven't ordered anything yet." Ford responded reassuring Gemini. "By the way I tried to get ahold of you yesterday, what were you up to?" Winny questioned Gemini. "Oh I slept the whole day yesterday so I didn't hear my phone." Gemini answered Winny.

"I also tried to get ahold of Fourth but he also didn't answer his phone." Winny added. Mark's gaze shifted towards Gemini suspecting the two were together. "Oh is that so?" Mark asked looking at Gemini with a smirk on his face. Gemini avoided Mark's gaze because he knew somehow Mark knew that he was with Fourth yesterday. "Oh he was probably reading, I heard he got a new book from P'First the other day." He responded to winny. Mark chuckled "It must be a very interesting book." Mark said looking at Gemini.

"Mmh probably, anyways let's order I am starving." Gemini said trying to avoid Mark's comments. Ford signaled at the waiter and they put in their order. "Oh guys do you guys want to spend the upcoming weekend at my beach house since we don't have any schedules." Prom asked. The others nodded and Gemini said "Sure I'll ask Fourth first." Mark looked at Gemini and asked "and why do you need to ask Fourth first?" The others looked at him. With panic written all over his face he stuttered "Uhm... You know in case if wanted to join us. Granted that he is free." The others nodded and Mark chuckled taking a sip from his drink.

The boys finished their lunch and went bowling. Gemini won with a score of 185. The boys parted ways, Gemini went to his parents place because he hasn't seen them in a long time as he had spent most of his time with either Fourth or his friends. Plus with school and work he hardly saw them.

Next day at GMMTV BUILDING

"Hey Fourth." Ford greeted Fourth who had just entered the room, making Gemini perk up when he heard his lover's name. "Hello Ford" Fourth greeted Ford and drapped his arm around Ford's shoulder.

"Fourth..." Gemini said looking at Fourth. He had missed his lover, he missed his touch, his kisses and his scent. "Yes Gem." Fourth responded walking towards him. "How are you." Gemini asked as he looked up at Fourth who was now standing infront of him. He wanted to wrap his arms around his tiny waist, but restrained himself. Fourth smiled, leaned over and said "I am doing fine and how are you khun Gemini."

There! He knew that when he called Gemini, khun, hia or phi it drove him crazy. Gemini wanted to grab Fourth right there and then, place him on his lap and kiss him but he knew he had to restrain himself. Especially with Mark eyeing them. Gemini reached out for Fourth's hand and whispered "I missed you" Fourth smiled and whispered "I missed you too" Gemini couldn't take it anymore. He had to have Fourth lips on his, he wanted to be embraced by his lover. He grabbed Fourth's hand and led him out of the room, nobody except Mark noticed the two exit the room.

"Where are you taking me Gem?" Fourth asked his lover while following patiently behind him. Gemini found an empty practice room and pulled Fourth inside it and closed the door shut. "I missed you so much baby." He said as he grabbed Fourth's waist and pulled him closer to him and gave him a peck on the lips. Fourth encircled his arms around Gemini's neck and said "It was only one day Gem." Gemini kissed Fourth again this time his lips lingering longer on Fourth's lips.

He separated his lips from Fourth's lips and whispered onto Fourth's lips "Well that was 1440 minutes without seeing you." Fourth let out a small laughter and whispered "don't you think you are being a bit dramatic." Gemini shook his head, "It was absolute agony, my love." Gemini said. Fourth stood frozen, did Gemini call him his love. Did he hear that right? He stared into Gemini's loving eyes trying to process what he heard.

They stared at each other intently. Gemini leaned over to Fourth. The tip of their noses touched, he slightly tilted his head and his lips met with Fourth's. He kissed his lover, then nibbled on Fourth's lower lip. With Fourth's lips slightly parted he slid his tongue into Fourth's mouth sending shivers down Fourth's spine.

As Gemini's tongue explored Fourth's mouth as a sense of desire rose inside him. He pulled Fourth's body closer to his with his back pressed against the wall. It felt like a million butterflies were fluttering inside his stomach. Fourth grabbed his nape pulling him closer to deepen the kiss as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Gemini's hands explored Fourth's back. He slowly moved his hands towards Fourth's back and he cupped Fourth's ass into his hands and squeezed it. This caused Fourth to release a soft moan. The sensation of Gemini's hands squeezing Fourth's ass sent what felt like a jolt of electricity through Fourth's body.

Fourth pressed his body against Gemini's and they both felt stirrings in their groins. Gemini moved his lips from Fourth's and buried his face in the hook of Fourth's neck. Fourth whispered "It was agony being away from you too hia methun" Fourth knew what those words do to Gemini. Gemini tightened his grasp on Fourth's ass making the him shiver and let out a small moan.

Gemini began to lick Fourth's neck, then his tongue trailed down his Adam's apple. He gave Fourth gentle kisses across his neck occasionally sucking on it slightly. Fourth pressed their bodies closer to each other this time their groins touched each other and they could feel each other's hardened members.

Fourth grinded on Gemini while Gemini gently nibbled and bit his neck, leaving it red and bruised. The harder Fourth grinded against Gemini, the harder Gemini would bite Fourth to prevent himself from moaning loudly. When Gemini bit into his skin Fourth felt ecstasy, pleasure he had yet to experience. He let out soft moans.

The door opened, in walked in Tay, New, Off and Gun. Off quickly tried to cover Gun's eyes as to prevent him from seeing the sight before them, but it was too late. Gun had seen it all, every single detail. "Shia!!" Tay said, and New giggled.

The boys had quickly letten go of each other and fixed their clothing. "Uhm phi... we were just... uhm." Gemini stuttered his face was red and eyes full of shame from being caught by their phi's. "We... we were just leaving." Fourth said, he wai'ed to his phi's avoiding eye contact and rushed out of the room followed by Gemini. New and Gun giggled, Tay left stunned and Off questioned "Shia! What just happened."

Fourth entered the room were their friends were located and followed by Gemini 2 minutes later.

"Fourth what's the red spots on your neck?" Prom asked. Ford quickly stood up and went to Fourth slightly opened his shirt and saw the reddish purplish spots on his chest as well. Fourth flinched and said grabbing his chest "It's probably an allergic reaction to someone I ate... I mean something I ate." This made Mark laugh eyeing Gemini "Someone you ate.. I mean something you ate huh Fourth?" Mark said. Gemini glared at him. "They don't look like an allergic reaction though Fourth." Ford said "Yeah they look like bruises." Prom added.

Mark was unable to contain himself and let a laughter which he covered it with his mouth. Gemini quickly stood up and grabbed Fourth's hand. This made Fourth to panic for a second then Gemini said "I think I have antihistamines in my car Fourth lets go get you some before the uhm... rash spreads." Fourth looked at Gemini and said "Oh uhm antihistamines could help plus it's starting to itch."

"Be careful not get to get another allergic reaction Fourth." Mark said laughing earning himself a glare from Gemini and Fourth before they walked out the room holding hands. Mark laughed and the others looked at him in confusion.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. 🤭🤭 Fourth and Gemini's relationship exposed to their seniors. Feedback is always appreciated. I will try to update as soon as I can. Rak na jub jub 🌻🌞.

P.S I have another story planned soon so stay tuned