parent's wisdom

Gemini and Fourth managed to tell their parents about their marriage and it was chaotic. Somehow Gemini managed to blurt out that they were expecting a child. Their parents at first thought Gemini impregnated a girl by cheating on Fourth but when Fourth tried to explain that it was Lisa who was pregnant and it was his child, their parents weren't bezerk.

They thought Fourth slept with Lisa, they were not really good at explaining things or covering up their lie so Gemini decided to tell their parents the truth. At first Gemini's parents wanted to know who is the father of Lisa's child whereas Fourth's parents, especially his mother was against the whole idea of adoption.

After a whole night of talking and explaining they barely managed to convince their parents about the adoption. The parents were reluctant but they knew that their objections wouldn't do any good because the two had already made up their minds. They did after all go ahead and got married without their presence.

With their parents support they sought out P'Yui's help in regards on how to deal with things going forward. They really wanted to keep their private lives private, they didn't want fans involved in their marriage or even expose their child to the public. 

So since the video of their wedding in New Zealand was leaked and now trending they had to come up with a way to give out some sort of explanation.  Lucky for them they had a genius of a manager who contacted Tilly birds to work in collaboration with Gemini and Fourth to make a new love song. They used clips of their wedding video and incorporated it into the music video giving them the perfect explanation.

With the help of Fourth's mother they managed to buy a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with an open kitchen, lounge and dining room. The place also had a beautiful garden, which was perfect because Gemini could see himself playing soccer with their child there one day. Lisa was supposed to live with them during her pregnancy but Gemini's mom insisted that she stay with her, she wasn't taking chances with her grandbaby.

With a blink of an eye it was already their wedding day. Although they wanted something small, they ended up getting married in one of the most luxurious hotels in Bangkok. Of course they had to as Keera insisted, her only child was getting married. Although it was going to be private it had to be a wedding fit for a prince. Fourth's mother also agreed, her little prince was getting married after all.

They invited their relatives, friends, their seniors from GMMTV, their manager and P'Tha because the CEO had a soft spot for these two. Everyone involved in the wedding including the hotel staff had to sign an NDA form to ensure that the New Zealand incident doesn't occur again.

The night before the wedding Gemini and Fourth separated having 2 individual bachelor parties.  It was a nightmare for the MSP gang because they all wanted to attend both of their friends parties but they somehow managed. Prom, Ford and Satang attended Fourth's bachelor party. Aun, Winny, Captain and Mark attended Gemini's bachelor party. It was a fun night for all, they ended up on FaceTime with each other throughout the entire parties.

They should have honestly just had one party but what was done was done.

The next day Fourth was already done with his hair perfectly styled, his make up done perfectly accentuating his features. He looked beautiful to say the least. He was nervous, it wasn't because he was marrying Gemini that made him nervous. It was already done, they were already husbands. It was all the people that were going to be there that made him nervous.

"Son how are you doing?" Fourth's mother asked Fourth when she found him sitting on the edge of the bed seeming to be spacing out. A bit startled by his mother's appearance Fourth answered softly "Ma, I am fine just a little bit nervous."