The exploration

Gemini and Fourth entered Gemini's condo. They were exhausted yet relieved. It felt like a weight had been lifted off their shoulders. Telling P'Yui was such a great decision because now they were free, they were free to express their love infront of their friends and families. Knowing that they have the support and guidance of their manager brought them a sense of comfort.
.
.
.

"Would you like something to eat?" Fourth asked as Gemini wrapped his arms around his waist giving him a back hug. "No" Gemini said shaking his head. "Okay then I am going to take a shower and then pack for our trip tomorrow." Fourth said. "Okay" Gemini said giving Fourth a peck on the cheek before releasing his grasp on Fourth's waist.
.
.
.

Fourth finished showering and was busy buttoning his pyjama shirt when Gemini entered their bedroom. "Oh you done showering" Gemini said approaching Fourth and wrapping his arms around his waist giving him a back hug. "Mmh" Fourth hummed. "You smell good." Gemini said as he kissed the crook of Fourth's neck. "Ai' Gem go shower, you are all sweaty and sticky." Fourth said trying to free himself from Gemini's grasp. "Okay fine..." Gemini whined, he kissed Fourth's cheek and released him from his grasp. He grabbed the towel and headed to the bathroom.
.
.
.
[A/N the upcoming scenes contain 🔞  content]
.
.
.
Gemini came out of the bathroom wearing only his shorts, shirtless hair still wet and drops of water dripping on his chest. He had a towel around his neck. "Don't forget to pack my cargo pants." Gemini said to Fourth. "Mmh" Fourth hummed and averted his gaze towards Gemini.

Fourth's face turned strawberry red when his eyes met Gemini's broad muscular shoulders, chizled abs and wet hair with droplets of water dripping onto his chest. He quickly shifted his gaze and cleared his throat. "Gem dry your hair, you will get sick." Gemini shook his head and said "I don't want to, please do it for me." Fourth sighed and responded "Gem I am packing for our trip."

"Please baby, I promise I will help you with the packing na' na na na na." Gemini nagged until Fourth gave in. "Okay fine but you better help okay." Fourth said as he walked towards his Gemini and stood between his legs and took the towel that was wrapped around Gemini's hair and proceeded to dry his lover's hair.

Fourth tried to stay composed but his heart was fluttering and it felt like butterflies were doing somersaults inside his stomach. Being this close to Gemini's almost naked body. Blood rushed to his face, his ears turned red and his face flushed, turning his once rosy pink cheeks tinted with a red colour. Gemini wrapped his arms around Fourth's waist and rested his head on Fourth's belly.

Fourth's heart beat raced faster, he felt his cheeks heat up. Why was he feeling like this? Why was he having such wild thoughts today? What Gemini did was what they did regularly so why did Gemini have this effect on him today? "Ah come on let me see, perfect it's dry now." Fourth said looking at Gemini's hair, his eyes shifted to his eyes and held his gaze. He then averted his gaze towards Gemini's pink, soft succulent lips. His face turned a deeper shade of red as he tried to push away his shameful, lustful thoughts about Gemini.

"Baby are you okay?" Gemini asked Fourth disturbing him from his shameful thoughts of what he wanted to do to Gemini and what he wanted Gemini to do to him. "Huh? Yeah I am fine." Fourth said. "Let me go continue packing so we can go to sleep na." Fourth said placing a kiss on Gemini's head.

As he was about to leave, Gemini grabbed his wrist with enough force causing Fourth to fall on to his lap. Fourth drapped his arm around Gemini's neck and Gemini gently placed his hand on Fourth's waist. "What's the rush?" Gemini asked as he stared lustfully into Fourth's brown sparkly eyes. "Gem..." Fourth said as his gaze went to Gemini's muscular chest and back to his lips. Fourth was burning up, his insides were on fire and if he didn't move from Gemini to calm himself down, he was going to explode.

Gemini smirked, it was as if he understood what was going on his mind. "Why are you so tense?" Gemini asked as he tightened his grip around Fourth's waist. Fourth still looking flushed, eyes filled with shameful, lustful desires said "tense?" As that was the only word he could utter. "Are you sure?" Gemini asked in a whisper leaning his face close to Fourth's.

Fourth took a long deep breath not diverting his gaze from Gemini's eyes and nodded. Now their faces were only mere centimeters away from each other. Fourth could feel Gemini's warm, minty breath brush across his lips. Gemini placed his lips gently on to Fourth's. Gemini tightened his grasp on Fourth's waist with one hand and his other hand caressed cheek. He placed another kiss on Fourth's pouty lips, this time with a much more intense force.

Gemini slid his tongue inside Fourth's mouth, his tongue explored Fourth's mouth and Fourth's tongue was exploring his. Gemini slowly unbuttoned Fourth's pyjama shirt. Exposing his lover's pale, slightly pink skin. Fourth straddled Gemini encircling his neck with his arms. Gemini placed gentle kisses on Fourth's chest sending bolts of electricity through Fourth's body.

Gemini focused on Fourth's mouth, then back to his eyes again, then back to his mouth. "Fourth" he whispered. Gemini said Fourth's name so softly that not even Fourth was sure if his mouth moved. Fourth didn’t have time to respond. Gemini's hand slid through Fourth's hair at the same moment as his lips connected fiercely with Fourth's. He lifted Fourth and placed him on the bed. Fourth body reddened from the burning flames of volcanic desires that stirred inside him looked up at his Gemini.

Gemini slid his body on top of Fourth, and his kiss instantly became intense. Deep. Dominating. Gemini's kiss was full of something that has never been there before. Full of feeling.

Fourth was twisting from one side to the other, his hands gathering up the soft sheets at his sides into knots, and it seemed his whole body grew red, and the nipples of his chest looked as hard as if they were tiny stones. Gemini could not resist them. He bit at them with his teeth, playfully, not hurting Fourth. He licked them with his tongue. Fourth struggled, and blushed and moaned beneath him. Gemini then mounted Fourth, slowly.

Fourth arched his back. His chest, his nipples were suffused with red. And as Gemini drove his organ into him, Gemini could feel Fourth shudder violently with unwilling pleasure. An awful cry was muffled by the hand over Fourth's mouth,he was shuddering so violently.

Gemini grinned delightfully and kissed Fourth's ear, as he said, "I don’t want either of us to ever forget this night.".

Fourth answered by plastering his mouth on Gemini's and kissing him in a way he’d never thought possible, his hips moving against him, knowing there must be more. Gemini settled himself between Fourth's legs. Fourth cradled Gemini's hips with his thighs. And then he was at the portal. The sharp pain Fourth had once endured earlier was a distant memory, and nothing, absolutely nothing in this world, felt as good as the sensation of Gemini slowly sliding into him.

"Are you all right?" Gemini asked. Gemini sounded as if he was holding himself in check, as if it took all of his will to do so.

Fourth arched and stretched beneath Gemini. His movements sent Gemini deeper, and Fourth liked that. " I have never been better". Fourth replied with a devilish grin.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is always welcome. Will try to update as soon as I can. Rak na jub jub 🐈‍⬛🐈
.
.
.
.
Also I started writing another Gem-fourth fanfic in a love triangle, check it out if that peeks your interest. Don't worry I will still update this story until it's  done. It's just that I get distracted in between writing sometimes with various plots coming into my mind. 🤭🤣