No Fanservice just You-Service

Fourth was busy getting his makeup and hair done when Gemini took a video of him and posted on his IG with the caption " Nong' FotFot" . One of the advantages about them being coupled up as a ship is that he could do things like that without being scared that their relationship will be exposed because people will just assume it's just fanservice. They were still cautious because they didn't want their relationship exposed to the public.

He posted several more videos he took of Fourth, one of them was Fourth eating and others were just Fourth sleeping. He couldn't help himself Fourth was just too cute and everyone else agreed his baby was adorable. He made him feel all giddy when he watched the videos of his baby with his cute apple-like bun.

Gemini was sitting by the couch in their dressing room watching all the pictures and videos he took of Fourth and smiled fondly unaware that Mark was approaching him. "You know your IG is basically a Fourth fan account." Mark said taking a sit next to Gemini peeking at his phone. Gemini rolled his eyes "That's because I am his number one fan." He said smiling looking at Fourth.

"Aggh I hate people in love." Mark replied rolling his eyes. Gemini laughed and said "Look who is talking.". Mark looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Oh come on. I see something has changed between you and Ford. You guys even insisted on sharing a room together." Gemini replied looking at Mark suspiciously.

"What are you talking about?" Mark replied avoiding eye contact with Gemini. "Oh come on Mark. I see how you look at him, it's the same way I used to look at Fourth and still do." Gemini said. "Okay fine, there might be something but it's a work in process." Mark said a bit flushed from blushing. "Mmmh I get you." Gemini said with a knowing smile.

They were in Singapore for their 2nd "MSP fan meeting." . They performed a few of their songs, did some activities with fans and answered questions from their fans. The fans were going crazy everytime Gemini openly flirted with Fourth, leaving Fourth all shy. They called it "the Gemini bold era"

The fans felt that their dynamics have changed, because Gemini used to be the more reserved one whereas Fourth was more bold, always trying to kiss Gemini and always asking him to be his boyfriend. However this time Fourth couldn't even hold eye contact with Gemini without blushing.

After the last fan meeting event of the day they all decided to go have dinner and unwind. Fourth had his hair in a small ponytail and wearing one of Gemini's oversized hoodies. He looked absolutely adorable and Gemini had to restrain every fiber in his body from cuddling him and giving him multiple kisses.

P'Yui had booked a resturant that was more private so the boys can rest from taking pictures with fans and giving autographs, she wanted the boys to enjoy themselves and be comfortable.They started drinking while enjoying their meal. The atmosphere was quite pleasant with them chatting and taking pictures and videos posting them on their IG.

Gemini became a little tipsy and usually when he is like that all he wants is his nong'Sí. So he went over to where Fourth was sitting and asked Satang to scoot over to make space for him. He wrapped his arms around Fourth and nuzzled his neck. Fourth was unphased he just continued eating making conversation with the others he knew how clingy his baby was when intoxicated. 

Unbeknownst to them Prom was taking videos and happened to catch them being all clingy, he posted it on his IG story. The fandom went crazy even though the two only appeared for 6seconds in the 30 second video. The hashtag #GeminiFourth was trending on twitter. What made things crazier was Satang accidentally caught them on video where Gemini bit Fourth's neck, something he did when Fourth did something he found adorable, he called it cute aggression.

The next day was the last day of the fanmeet and Gemini was extra clingy, taking every opportunity to be close to Fourth casually touching him or whispering something in his ear making Fourth blush. Of course the fans took pictures and videos which made the couple trend once agsin. Everyone who wasn't in their inner circle assumed Gemini was more comfortable with fanservice now.

Later that evening P'Yui informed the boys that P'Tha had granted them an extra day in Singapore so they can go sight seeing and explore the place. Satang, Winny and Fourth decided that they will go to a carnival. Gemini, Prom and Captain decided they will go shopping whereas Mark, Ford and Au decided they will try out a few resturants.

The next day the boys got ready and went their separate ways. They posted updates on their social media accounts and the fans noticed that Gemini and Fourth were not together. They didn't even post one selfie together when they were in Singapore which fans highly anticipated. So the hashtag "#GeminiFourthDivorceEra" and "#SatangFourth" trended.

Although Fourth was amused by it, Gemini couldn't help but feel a little jealous but he knew that Satang and Winny were together so he didn't mind it as much. He bought a lot of stuff that day, some souvenirs for his friends and family but mostly gifts for Fourth. He loved spoiling his FotFot, even though Fourth insisted that he shouldn't, Gemini didn't listen. One of the gifts being the Saint Laurent sac De jour backpack since he noticed liked carrying backpacks to work.

They met up later that evening at their hotel resturant and had dinner and some alcoholic beverages except for Fourth who wasn't much of a drinker. Fourth decided to take Gemini back to their room as he saw his hia Methun was getting drunk. The others teased them as Fourth escorted his love to their room.

As soon as they reached their room, Gemini wrapped his arms around Fourth's waist giving him a back hug. "Gem let me go, you have to shower so we can go to sleep we have an early flight to catch tomorrow." Fourth said, but Gemini just shook his head and rested his head on Fourth's shoulder. "Would you shower if I join you." Fourth asked softly caressing Gemini's head, Gemini nodded and kissed his cheek.

They had a mini makeout session in the shower but before things escaleted Fourth stopped them "No Gem we need to get out of the shower, we are leaving early tomorrow morning." Gemini whined but complied. They hopped out of the shower and Fourth dried Gemini's hair he was straddled on top of his lap while Gemini had his hands on Fourth's ass cheeks casually squeezing them making Fourth giggle.

"Stop that you are distracting me." Fourth said giggling. "Well you on top of me like this is distracting." Gemini said squeezing Fourth's ass cheeks again. Fourth giggled and said "if you don't stop I am going to stop drying your hair." Gemini's eyes lit up and gave a mischievous smile. "Great then we can do something more fun." He said pulling Fourth closer to him.

"Gem..." Fourth said giggling. Gemini kissed Fourth's exposed chest and bit it gently making Fourth flinch slightly then said "come on baby, we haven't you know- in a long time." Fourth cheeks turned crimson and said "It's only been a week Gem." With a pout Gemini said "One week? So why does it feels like it has been  a year or a decade even."

Fourth ruffled Gemini's hair and gave him a peck on his forehead before looking at Gemini's eyes. Gemini leaned in closer to Fourth's face" Kiss me, Fourth." He whispered sensually in Fourth's ear sending a jolt of electricity down Fourth's spine as he felt Gemini's warm breathe brush against his neck and ear lobe.

Gemini slipped his lips against Fourth's once before opening his mouth with his tongue. Fourth moaned and pulled Gemini's body tightly against his, skin to skin. "No teasing this time, my love.I will feel you. All of you" Gemini said with a devilish grin. He sucked on Fourth's lower lip while he ran his fingers through Fourth's hair. Gemini then kissed Fourth's ear, as he said, "I don’t want either of us to ever forget this night." Fourth answered by plastering  his lips on Gemini's and kissed him like his life depended on it.

Gemini gently lifted Fourth and laid him down on the bed, his hand went to the drawer next to the bed and grabbed a condom tearing it with his teeth with his eyes locked on Fourth's who was staring at him seductively under him. He pulled Fourth gently closer to him as he positioned himself between Fourth's legs.

Only the united beat of sex and heart together created the ecstasy that filled their room. When Fourth closed his eyes he felt  like Gemini had many hands, which touched him everywhere, and many mouths, which passed so swiftly over him, and with a wolflike sharpness, Gemini's teeth sank into his fleshiest parts making him moan his name "Gem...Gem." . Naked now, Gemini laid his full length over him. Fourth enjoyed Gemini's weight on him, enjoyed being crushed under his body. Fourth wanted Gemini soldered to him, from mouth to feet. Shivers passed through his body.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is always appreciated and I will try to update as soon as I can.  Rak na jub jub 🌞🌻

My stupid heart (Gemini and Fourth)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें